Charger logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies.
We are currently expanding our Workday team and looking for an experienced and skilled Workday Developer to join us. The Workday Developer is responsible for independently developing and consistently redesigning/refactoring a product to adapt to our customers and associates needs. As a Workday Developer, you will be part of a dynamic team with engineers of all experience levels who help each other build and grow technical and leadership skills while creating, deploying, and supporting production applications. In addition, may be involved in product and tool selection, configuration, security, resilience, performance tuning and production monitoring as well as mentoring less experienced engineers.
- Works closely with all Workday Leads, product managers, business stakeholders, other colleagues as needed to configure and support Workday system.
- Responsible for Workday configuration and maintenance, including business processes and EIBs.
- Supports development of standardized processes; evaluates current processes and makes adjustment as needed including but not limited to technical processes, data integrity, systems integration and communication methods.
- Works with the subject matter experts and cross functional technical team to address questions, perform research, finalize requirements and perform system testing.
- Participates in Workday bi-annual release planning and testing and proactively remains informed about Workday releases (bi-annual and weekly release items). Understands release impact against current state system.
- Identifies, recommends and track opportunities for process and operational improvements.
- Collaborates with all functional workstreams to ensure effective system set up and efficient processes both internally and externally between systems and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience with Workday is required.
- Experience with configuration of Workday Finance module. Experience with Workday Onboarding, I-9 processing and/or Skill Cloud a plus.
- Knowledge of Finance core business processes as well as strong systems analytics and support background. Ability to effectively communicate issues and solutions.
- Extensive experience with creating and processing inbound Workday EIBs and well versed in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Workday custom report writing, Workday data sources, configuration and testing of Workday Business Process definitions.
- Experience with an object-oriented programming language (preferably Java) and Relational or noSQL database technology, JIRA.
- Basic understanding of Workday Security is an asset.
- Experience with creating and executing unit, functional, destructive, modern debugging, root cause analysis techniques and performance tests.
- Experience with agile practices and methodologies.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, proven ability to prioritize and deliver results on time.
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences. Consultative work style with high degree of professionalism and customer focus.
- Career growth
- High competitive salary