A Technical Lead have understanding Customer Technical Environment and gathers customer insights like feedback technical preferences, knows customer environment, business needs, competitive landscape and maps architecture and digital transformation solutions to customer business outcomes, adapts business models, plans, and solutions to insights. He acts as the voice of the customer by driving new feedbacks, gaps, blocker, resources, etc.
A key element within the Rackspace support infrastructure and is expected to provide a high level of technical support to our customers over the phone and via support tickets. The owner of complex customer issues which may take several days or weeks to resolve. Applies creative problem- solving techniques to identify the source of problems, while at the same time keeping the customer aware of every step along the way via the ticketing system. Expected to use initiative and advise on potential pitfalls that a customer may experience, using existing or planned methods, and suggest alternatives that may better serve the stability and security of the customer’s solution. Proposes and implements system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system. Manages the load configuration of a central data communication process or and makes recommendations for purchase or upgrade of data networks.
Coordinates terminal orders, network system planning, upgrading, monitoring, testing, and servicing. Defines, designs, and implements network communications and solutions using the Windows system. Responsible for solving customer’s technical issues which can include OS level, webserver, database server, applications server, DNS, SMTP, or other software issue.
- Develops and expands existing impactful relationships with customer and architects and technical specialists, technical decision makers.
- Understands the competitor’s architecture solutions and identifies strengths over competitive solutions to drive conversations with customers and convince them of solution.
- Applies broad technical knowledge across various of architecture solutions to meet business and information technology (IT) requirements and resolve identified technical constraints. helps to shape and enhance customers’ requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows2012/2016/2019 server, IIS Services, Active directory Roles, DNS, SMTP and TCP/IP. Practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Highly technical and analytical, possessing 7 or more years of IT implementation experience
- Implementation of AWS services in a distributed environments with Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Continually expands knowledge in the areas of new developments and trends
- Make recommendations to management on desirable additions and developments.
- Uses skills as a seasoned experienced professional with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- MCSA or MCSE certification preferred.
- AWS certification.
- Requires 7 years experience in systems administration or related field, including a minimum of 2 years web hosting experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Architecture and Design of IT systems, design patterns, and frameworks.
- 5+ years of implementation experience with design and architecture of enterprise cloud implementations OR 4+ years of implementation experience with virtualization and data center technologies.