At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
Nextiva’s Marketing team is looking for an experienced and passionate front end web developer. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver eager to own large tasks striving for high quality output while writing clean and modern solutions. The candidate should be comfortable doing ground up development as well as maintaining and improving existing web solutions. You will join a team of well-rounded developers in a fast paced environment that welcomes challenges and aims for implementing new technologies.
- Development and support of websites, emails, and web products
- Ensure code is optimized for viewing across devices
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Utilize a variety of markup languages
- Maintaining brand consistency
- Work closely with director, developers, designers, and other departments and team members
- Manage priorities and workload effectively to meet all predetermined workflow schedules and deadlines
- Work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, high productivity environment, with a sense of urgency
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a web development environment
- Experience with WordPress and PHP is strongly preferred
- Experience with Adobe graphic applications such as Figma, XD, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Experience with git or some other version control system
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of CLI is strongly preferred
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.