Web Analytics Manager (1Year FTC)
Rentokil Initial Crawley, England, United Kingdom Contract 2022-07-28
The Web Analytics Manager will be responsible for tracking the performance and ROI of our digital channels and working with the team to identify actionable insights that will drive organic and paid site traffic and conversions across channels to profitable sales.
The role’s key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate team to provide monthly analytics reporting for all key performance indicators across our website estate.
- Based on the monthly reports, own the actionable insight around the performance of our websites to include potential recommendations to drive site traffic and/or site conversion.
- Oversee the provision of weekly tracking of the organic search performance of key European markets, the UK, US and AU.
- Support the definition and delivery of channel specific reporting requirements for SEO, Paid Search, Content, CRO and UX
- Liaise with internal team members and external third parties to leverage best practice learnings across paid and organic channels, this will include both data analysis and the development of recommendations based on this insight.
- Actively lead the development of recommendations based on ‘actionable insights’ from our website estate.
- Analytics and Reporting Development
- Work with the Performance and Projects team to develop and implement automated reporting on key content, paid and CRO performance measures.
- Coordinate analysis of the market landscape of online competitors and provide actionable recommendations.
- Manage the development of the Qlik Sense platform and all associated data sources. This is to the development of a Sales and Marketing Command centre.
- Provide governance and recommendations around improving our internal digital reporting capability.
- Responsible for overseeing the development of Digital ROI tracking within RI.
- Develop reporting to identify our most valuable lead channels, with a focus on return on investment.
- Explore the feasibility of revenue attribution models in order to demonstrate return on digital assets. Aligning or matching specific digital marketing costs to the sales revenue.
- Working with the Head of Performance and the Digital Project Manager demonstrate the business benefit of all Performance pilots and testing initiatives.
- Pro-actively using data to identify issues with data infrastructure.
- Assist head of digital in the development of AOP planning process; provide data to support team direction and strategic approach to digital marketing.
- Use Analytics, 3rd party tools and ROI tracking to develop a view of our highest priority locations as a business globally.