At SonderMind, we’re changing how people access, receive and participate in mental health care by providing accessible, quality, and effective care. Join our team of thousands of individual therapists, psychiatrists, and psychiatric nurse practitioners, working together and delivering in-network, measurement-based care to new or existing clients.
Our clinical and medical direction is led by Chief Medical Officer Doug Newton, MD, alongside a team of licensed clinicians and a cutting-edge research program in partnership with the University of Denver and teaching psychologist Jesse Owen, Ph.D. With a mission to redesign mental health care and a vision to move the behavioral health field forward, we’re using real-time insights from active and ongoing research to empower our clinicians with tools and actionable treatment approaches that continually improve client outcomes and well-being.
Being a SonderMind Mental Health Therapist means you can:
Forget relying on insurance billing services, provider directories, mental health marketplaces, and fragmented platforms to deliver care independently. With SonderMind, you’re part of a care delivery ecosystem, helping clinicians practice with full support and flexibility.
- Take insurance and provide in-network care, and get paid on time every time
- Get the support, tools, resources, security, and flexibility to thrive so that you can support your community
- Access CEs, training, educational resources, and professional development courses within an engaged community of peers
- Get paired with individuals who are ideal clinical matches so that you can control and personalize your caseload
- Join a measurement-based mental healthcare system, and see clients, take notes, and track treatment in one centralized place
- Leverage critical client insights that are proven to improve individual outcomes in therapy
Mental Health Therapist Benefits:
- Guaranteed pay: $79-$93 per hour (dependent on your license type), including no-shows
- Flexible schedule: Control your appointment schedule, including the number of clients you see, the hours you work, and how you want to see clients, either in-person, online, or both
- Insurance credentialing: We partner with nearly 90% of insurance payors in your state and support you throughout the credentialing process so that you can deliver in-network care to new and existing clients
- Absolutely no fees or membership charges: We don’t charge you to deliver care, and all of the features, access, tools, and resources you get come free of charge.
Mental Health Therapist Requirements:
- Licensed LICSW, LMFT, LPC, or LP in Washington, DC (required)
- Masters or doctorate-level degree in area of practice (required)