SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a “Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a “Best Places to Work in NYC,” and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About the Role:
SecurityScorecard is hiring a VP of Product, Product Led Growth (PLG). The VP, Product, PLG will focus on rapidly accelerating the organic growth of SSC’s award-winning cybersecurity platform. As the company’s Growth SME, you will work directly with our executive team to drive the vision and strategy for all product lead growth. The ideal candidate has operated at scale and brings scrappy execution experience.
What you will do:
- Develop and lead our product-led growth strategy and team
- Relentlessly focus on conceptualizing and activating campaigns and users to generate qualified leads and strengthen the sales pipeline
- Drive freemium adoption and product-led engagement and conversion.
- Own our product lead growth KPI’s.
- Drive product execution of product led growth experiments and optimization.
- Build and optimize the entire experience funnel with a thorough understanding of LTV and CAC, not just top-of-funnel activities for new customer acquisition.
- Partner cross-functionally with all departments, cultivating a data-driven mindset and culture of experimentation and continuous improvement.
- Refine marketing and product led lead attribution models and continually analyze the effectiveness of all demand-generating marketing channels to determine which efforts to scale or adjust.
- Forming hypotheses and running product experiments, to include user tracking and A/B testing.
- Expand our digital marketing and product marketing strategy by working with others across the marketing team to maximize qualified traffic and leads from SEO, paid social, search, and content syndication.
- Implement a framework for prioritizing growth-specific product improvements, including organizing the testing rhythm.
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of our users and prospective users, to discover the core patterns that encourage them to join SecurityScorecard and remain active.
What you bring
- This position reports to a C-Suite executive and requires a polished executive with a results-oriented management style and deep experience in general management, financial and operational responsibilities.
- 10+ years of experience building products in the enterprise SaaS arena
- Demonstrated success with product led growth, Growth Hacking, Social Media / Viral Marketing, managing demand generation, the customer acquisition funnel, and performance marketing.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Proven track record for developing B2B PLG strategies that ultimately deliver tangible business results
- Understanding how to discern and drive user journey and engagement
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to create actionable insights.
- Demonstrated experience in increasing user adoption and activation through improved flow and UX.
- Ability to adapt and prioritize in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup environment
- An extremely motivated self-starter with a bias toward action
- Team player with a “do-er” mentality
- Ability to zoom in and out to see the big picture and focus on the most important tasks.
Specific to each country, we offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, and unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
The estimated salary range for this position is $200k – $300k. Actual compensation for the position is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to affordability, skills, qualifications and experience, and may vary from the range. In addition to base salary, employees may also be eligible for annual performance-based incentive compensation awards and equity, among other company benefits.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position. #LI-DNI