Hello. Is it YOU we’re looking for?
Cozy greetings from the Mysa team! We’re a company founded on people-first culture, fueled by our mission to lead the global shift toward electrification. Through the creation of life-simplifying smart HVAC controls for homes and businesses, we’re helping our customers save energy, money, and the planet we share.
We are looking for an experienced VP of Sales & Marketing to join our team in St. John’s NL or remotely. The VP of Sales and Marketing will report directly to our CEO and collaboratively build and execute strategic plans to achieve annual revenue growth targets while setting a course toward long term profitable earnings growth. The successful candidate will lead the Sales and Marketing teams to maximize revenue targets and foster a positive brand image for the company.
- Owning the P&L of all revenue generating functions across the organization
- Forecasting annual sales budgets and ensuring the company is tracking towards budget
- Coaching and developing direct reports to optimize performance
- Strategic resourcing of marketing and sales teams, determining highest impact roles and team structure to maximize revenue targets
- Aligning all revenue generating activities to ensure cohesion across branding, advertising, sales channels, and partnerships
- Ensuring all revenue functions have a clear road map (strategies and KPIs)
- Owning specific company level KPIs including 4-quarter forecasting
- Ensuring the customer’s experience, needs, and wants are clearly and regularly communicated to Product Development and Engineering functions, while also protecting the Mysa brand throughout the product development roadmap.
Who You Are:
- Approximately 15 years of experience in a senior management position within the sales and marketing function
- Experience with B2C marketing and sales ideally in consumer electronics
- Experience in forecasting annual sales budgets
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop direct reports to optimize their performance
- Experience in aligning all revenue-generating activities, including branding, advertising, sales channels, and partnerships
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to execute at a high level independently
- Proven ability to develop clear roadmaps for revenue functions, including strategies and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Commitment to protecting and enhancing the company’s brand
- Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.