About the job
Imagine holding a mobile device in your hand and reflecting on the apps that power your day. Chances are, Testlio plays a pivotal role in ensuring those apps provide a seamless experience, particularly when it comes to personal finances, investments, banking, or crypto. With a track record of enhancing app experiences for over 2 billion users, Testlio is at the forefront of software testing. Our extensive portfolio includes successful client relationships with financial services leaders like Acorns, Apple Pay, PayPal, and Western Union along with digital giants like Amazon, Microsoft, the NBA, Netflix, SAP, and Uber.
At Testlio, our people and customers are the driving force behind our success. As we continue to expand our horizons, we are actively seeking a VP, Financial Services who is focusing on the commercial growth of our Financial Services and Financial Technology portfolio of clients. This role is based in the New York Metro area.
This is an Individual Contributor sales role, reporting to and working alongside the Testlio VP, Global Sales, CEO, and other executives who are committed to expanding Testlio’s Financial Services portfolio. This pivotal role will contribute to our continued success and mission of maintaining a market-leading Net Promoter Score of 75 while delivering exceptional results to our clientele.
If you're seeking a high autonomy, high-impact commercial role that offers work-from-home flexibility, collaboration with a genuinely welcoming team, a chance to advance your career within an innovative and successful tech 'scale-up,' and the opportunity to represent a service that makes massive technical, strategic, and economic impact for clients, Testlio is the ideal place for you.
Why You'll Love This Job:
- Have the opportunity to enable engineering leaders from some of the largest global financial industries to bring their best products to market
- Join a fast-paced, nimble, global organization with a flourishing business model, a seasoned leadership team, and a roster of top-tier clients.
- Work alongside (and gain insights) from highly motivated and experienced colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Embrace the freedom to work from the comfort of your home, saving valuable time otherwise spent on daily commutes.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package comprising a base salary, commission, and stock options.
- Collaborate with diverse and motivated colleagues from around the globe and have a supportive manager to learn from and share laughter with.
Why you will love being a part of Testlio?
- Winning business: Testlio is growing, profitable, and cash-strong. We are leading our industry with exceptional clients who provide us with a high NPS score and a 4.7 rating on G2. Our business model is global, enterprise, and subscription-based, with 85%+ of our revenue recurring. Several of our largest clients have been with us for 7+ years and many spend $500K+/year with Testlio.
- Proven client results: Testlio’s people + software solutions expand testing coverage, improve release velocity, and contain quality assurance costs. Our unique approach (“fused software testing”) merges automated + manual testing, on-demand + dedicated resources, and quality + operations systems to unlock new levels of quality engineering value.
- Great culture: Testlio’s is female-founded and is 46% women. Our purpose, vision, and values help drive positive mindsets and behaviors. People like working with each other and love the global scale of the company. We move fast and empower people on the frontlines to make decisions and own initiatives.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Engage in strategic relationship development activities with digital product technology executives to generate interest and identify suitable prospects in the financial services, fintech, and banking sectors.
- Act as the 'CEO of your book of business, leveraging your extensive expertise in the field with the authority to ensure the growth of customer relationships and Net Promoter Score
- Develop and manage your pipeline, from creating your own opportunities to closing order forms. Our supportive leaders are here to assist your success and welcome your innovative ideas.
- Collaborate effectively with Testlio's internal and external teams to ensure a successful kickoff for each customer engagement you secure.
- Take ownership of contractual relationships with your acquired customers to nurture the account and achieve your quota as opportunities to expand with Testlio arise.
What You Need to Succeed:
- A proven track record of beating quota and selling $1M+ technology software and services to engineering leaders at a variety of financial services company types.
- Exceptional relationship development skills, making you a preferred choice for both customers and teammates.
- The ability to thrive in a home office environment with a geographically dispersed, international team.
- High motivation and a willingness to adapt to various roles and responsibilities. As a fast-paced scale-up, we work together as a team to sustain our eight years of consecutive growth, and you relish the opportunity to identify ways to supercharge our progress.
- A growth mindset, fueled by a a commitment to continuous learning and a dedication to honing both your technical and soft skills.
What is the Candidate Consideration Process
We seek to hire individuals who will be excited about their role and have the potential to grow with Testlio. Since we are 100% distributed, it’s important for us to provide you the opportunity to meet with multiple stakeholders throughout the organization. This gives you insight into the role and a chance to interact with future peers. Our interview process can take about 4 to 6 weeks to complete as we want to ensure a great fit for everyone.
- Hiring manager interview
- Multipart TestGorilla assessment
- ~ 4 Team and Stakeholder interviews
- Hiring manager additional conversations
- Reference checks
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal-opportunity employer deeply committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are female-founded and 46% of our team identifies as women. See the DEI section of our website for more information.