Amwell digitally empowers payers, providers and innovators, enabling an ecosystem of care that spans across in-person, virtual and automated care.
Amwell provides a leading hybrid care enablement platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, payers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care.
Amwell believes that hybrid care delivery will transform healthcare. The company offers a single, comprehensive platform to support all digital health needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living.
With nearly two decades of experience, Amwell powers the hybrid care of more than 55 health plans, which collectively represent more than 90 million covered lives, and many of the nation’s largest health systems, representing over 2,000 hospitals, have access to Amwell solutions.
For more information, please visit https://business.amwell.com/
One of our three organizational values is “Customer First” and in 2022 we launched & introduced Amwell’s first Customer Success team, spanning all business verticals and products. This team is tasked with providing a delightful customer experience and ensuring customers achieve their desired results, ultimately maximizing retention and growth.
Our newly launched Voice of the Customer (“VOC”) program brings to life our “Customer First” value and infuses customer centricity into all that we do. There are multiple pillars to the VOC: Customer Experience, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Advisory, and Customer Advocacy. Through the VOC we solicit and facilitate direct feedback from our customers and leverage those insights to inform and deliver on customer experience and product enhancements that drive growth and retention. We also use that feedback to identify customer advocates and develop customer stories.
We are looking for a Voice of the Customer Program Manager who is a self-starter with excellent relationship building & program management skills. This role is responsible for collaborating cross-functionally to establish, optimize and evolve the processes and systems needed to execute our Voice of the Customer program to enhance our overall customer experience and drive customer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Oversee the design of a comprehensive “Voice of the Customer” strategy, and manage and execute VOC programs, including but not limited to customer advisory groups, customer surveys, and customer experience programs that inform our overall experience and product roadmap, and customer advocacy
- Lead customer satisfaction measurement, oversee customer survey programs serving multiple stakeholder groups
- Partner with Product to provide data-drive product insights that will influence the product roadmap, and help coordinate UX research needs
- Partner with Marketing to develop and manage customer advisory boards, as well as working with third parties such as KLAS
- Partner with Sales to lead our advocacy program and create an active pipeline of referenceable customers, and manage the overall reference program including case study ideas, 1 to 1 prospect conversations, and other advocacy activities
- Envision, build, and monitor metrics/reports/dashboards to identify trends and track impact of key VOC initiatives
- Coordinate delivery of VOC insights and actions to internal business partners, from customer facing teams to executive leadership
- Drive action across key internal stakeholders & project manage next steps based on the insights collected to continue enhancing the CX based on the customer voice
- Stay up to date on Voice of the Customer best practices and industry trends
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of relevant experience executing and/or managing Voice of the Customer and/or customer experience programs
- 2+ years working in healthcare or a SaaS environment
- Gainsight and Salesforce proficiency, in particular survey development and execution
- Excellent project management skills, with demonstrated excellence in leading programs from conception to execution
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to synthesize data, identify meaningful insights, and drive action
- Excellent verbal/presentation and written communication skills, with experience engaging and influencing executive leadership
- Experience at a high growth company with distributed operations
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Willingness to work unpredictable hours periodically to support team and customers & work against tight deadlines
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars – our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a “virtual first” workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are!
Salaried, Exempt Roles:
The typical base salary range for this position is $99,200- $136,400. The actual salary offer will ultimately depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to, knowledge, skills, relevant education, experience, complexity or specialization of talent, and other objective factors. In addition to base salary, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus based on a combination of company performance and employee performance. Long-term incentive and short-term variable compensation may be offered as part of the compensation package dependent on the role. Some roles may be commission based, in which case the total compensation will be based on a commission and the above range may not be an accurate representation of total compensation.
Further, the above range is subject to change based on market demands and operational needs and does not constitute a promise of a particular wage or a guarantee of employment. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process about the specific salary range based on the above factors listed.
- Flexible Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell’s Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic’s second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance