** This Position is remote and operates on Pacific Standard Time**
The Enrollment Coordinator I supports the enrollment and registration processes for multiple educational institutions across various geographic regions and online learning.
The Enrollment Coordinator’s primary responsibilities are recruiting, and onboarding families and students interested in enrolling at educational institutions managed by Pansophic Learning and ACCEL Schools.
The Enrollment Coordinator understands state governing standards and demonstrates an understanding of the needs of students and their families. The Enrollment Coordinator will, at times, act as liaison between students/parents, faculty, and administrators. The Enrollment Coordinator provides prospective families and their new students with the information necessary to make an informed decision about enrollment, reviews documents as necessary, and communicates enrollment procedures. The Enrollment Coordinator formulates a successful strategy regarding follow-up with prospective and new families and makes decisions as to where, when, and if to follow-up with prospective and new families regarding enrollment into our educational institutions.
Student and Family Communication
- Provide superior customer service and support to current and prospective families
- Respond to inquiry calls and requests for information using the processes, guides and materials provided by Pansophic Learning and ACCEL Schools using a variety of communication which include phone, email, and text
- Make outgoing phone calls to contact interested students/parents daily. Outbound calls are a key task of this role.
- Provide prospective and newly enrolled families with accurate and up-to-date information regarding registration requirements, school programs, and enrollment information
- Document all interactions with students in the appropriate CRM system
- Clearly and effectively communicate to families via text and email outlining necessary documents needed for enrollment.
- Retrieve documents from multiple systems (text us, salesforce, SchoolMint, email, etc.), review and confirm accurate information based on initial application and state requirements. Upload the files in the proper systems.
- Internally document information and updates so other team members and additional staff can review and determine appropriate follow-up action.
- Review and process documentation to ensure state compliance guidelines are met for prospective families and students.
- Input student enrollment documentation, course/grade documentation, and immunization documentation
- Establish secure access to student records
Community and Organizational Partnerships
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with remote team members and educational institutions.
- Provide school support during enrollment events and registration
- Understand and apply state rules and regulations to all activities; remain aware of and updated on rules and regulations that affect job duties
- Identify local community members, organizations, and businesses where meaningful partnerships with the school(s) can be established
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree OR minimum three (3) years’ experience in customer service, admissions, or other related experience.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a remote environment.
- Excellent relationship building, communication, and phone presentation skills.
- Superior problem-solving, time management and organizational skills
- Solutions oriented with strong follow-up ability.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic in a diverse educational community setting.
- Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities
- Strong proficiency in using multiple software programs simultaneously including MS Office programs, contact management database systems, Gmail, etc.
- Must pass federal, state, and local background checks, as required by state.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bonafide occupational qualification exists.