KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars, and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last-minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing allows customers to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival and job progress and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and the best customer experience in the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date) tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible, and creative working culture, you’ll join a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
KeyMe is looking for an experienced User Experience Designer to join our product team. You will own the full user experience across our kiosks, locksmith services, and the KeyMe website. You will create effective and elegant solutions that will delight customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build wireframes and prototypes to help communicate a best-in-class user experience
- Own the design for the Kiosk and Locksmith UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Chapter Leads to refine functional requirements
- Work closely with engineers to help clarify design ideas and ensure that the solution meets the intent of the design
- Build relationships and communicate effectively with a remote-first team
How We Know You Can Do It
- 2+ years of experience in the product design team
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and process constructive feedback from stakeholders, product managers, and engineering teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts
- A portfolio that shows the entire product design process from ideation/iteration to final delivery
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe CS, and Zeplin
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)