About the role:
Overdose deaths have reached record-breaking highs during the pandemic. Despite the need for care, only one in 10 individuals with a substance use disorder seeks treatment. It’s time for a better solution, particularly one that removes barriers for the nine out of ten people that never get the chance to get better.
Enter Eleanor Health. At Eleanor, we are rethinking treatment for people with mental health and substance use disorders. With harm reduction as one of our foundational values, we serve as the only tech-enabled, evidence-based, whole-person care provider that fosters value-based partnerships with insurance companies. We’ve replicated outstanding outcomes in our growing national footprint.
Our challenge (and why we need you!) is to help us learn more about our prospective community members and help us deliver an experience that supports initial engagement, retention in care and high satisfaction.
If you are passionate about creating a thoughtful, compassionate user experience and helping people live amazing lives, come join us! This is an opportunity to be part of a high-visibility team in a nationally cutting edge company that will play a critical role in proving our ability to engage assigned populations in value-based partnerships.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Eleanor team members (clinical operations, designers, product managers, engineers, etc.)
- Develop low and high-fidelity concepts and prototypes for user testing
- Collect and address feedback on a design from both stakeholders and users
- Iterate designs based upon feedback from users, and project teams
- Audit experiences for improvements (e.g., accessibility) and develop and share best practices
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in UX Product Design and User Research
- Education in human-centered design, graphic design, interaction design, communication design, or related field OR compelling related work experience
- Experience with a healthcare or other social engagement organization; familiarity with mental health and/or substance use disorder treatment and recovery is a plus
- A strong portfolio of your design process including, sketching, wireframes, prototypes, and work across multiple domains, platforms/devices.
- You’re a conceptual thinker who can translate users’ needs, behaviors, and project requirements
- Experience with software tools such as: Adobe Creative Suite, Figma (or similar), Sketch, Miro/Mural, Maze, UserTesting, UserInterviews
- Basic knowledge of technology capabilities/constraints.
- Comfort working with and contributing to a design system.
- Experience with or training in design thinking, behavioral psychology
- Strong ability to collaborate as well as work independently and manage one’s time
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfort working in a change-oriented, measurement-driven environment
- Master’s degree in a related discipline (i.e. Web Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Design, Industrial Design)
- Background in consumer health native app and/or web-based application design
- Visual and animation design expertise
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, React and similar technologies is a plus.
- 100% remote friendly (except for quarterly on-site)
- Competitive compensation package with generous employer-contributed medical and dental insurance
- Flexible environment with an open vacation policy
- Yearly incentive cash bonus
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with national and regional payors, employers, and other stakeholders.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice, and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time