*** THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION ***
ConsumerAffairs is a “managed marketplace” for life’s hardest purchases. Our mission is to help consumers make smart buying decisions in a moment of need.
Every month millions of consumers turn to ConsumerAffairs for help with their considered (often emotional), need-based purchases and we connect hundreds of thousands of them directly to brands. These brands use our SaaS tools to manage their reviews, their presence on ConsumerAffairs, communicate with consumers and generate revenue.
We are a diverse team located remotely across the U.S. and internationally. We are fast-paced and “GRIND-ing out” our core values: Generate Ownership, Resolve Through Data, Invent with Grit, Network to Win and Deliver Impact Daily.
ABOUT THE JOB:
As the TV Acquisition Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the TV team in data processing, report management and administrative tasks to ensure the team continues to operate efficiently. You should be a natural problem solver with excellent proficiency utilizing spreadsheets and an eye for the details.
- Create and send new TV placement orders and revisions to network contacts
- Manage order confirmations, revisions and cancellations, and ensure data is accurate at all times
- Own accuracy of data between budgets and database
- Verify pre- and post-logs from networks are accurate and correspond with our database
- Monitor team email inbox and efficiently respond and/or route inquiries to the correct team member
- Complete credit applications, return to vendors, and track approvals
- Communicate dollar metrics to Finance as needed
- Create and interpret reports to drive positive outcomes
- Assist in monitoring client conversion rates for continual campaign optimization
- Other various data research and administrative tasks, as assigned
- Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources in an effective and timely manner and demonstrate respect for others
(These responsibilities are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job related duties as required)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, analytics, or marketing, preferred
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Understanding who ConsumerAffairs is, what we do, and how we drive value for our customers
- Proven track record of completing detailed projects with accuracy
- Google Docs and Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables + vlookups) is essential
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience managing billing/invoicing
- Project management with excellent follow-through key to success
- SQL knowledge is a plus but not required
- Stands up for decisions, takes responsibility for results, and shares both good and bad outcomes transparently
- Demonstrates a relentless focus on results with a commitment to deliver; Always starts with a “Let’s go GRIND it out” attitude.
- Takes decisive action, and confidently changes course if unsuccessful
- Displays a growth mindset to continually improve; encourages everyone around them to to be tenacious and never settle
- Constantly seeks feedback to improve; Focussed on solving issues
- Acts with urgency; delivers top results in hours and days instead of weeks and months
- Relentless in their pursuit of success and possesses the willpower to embrace challenges as opportunities
(our daily GRIND)
Responsibility creates the freedom to quickly deliver value, we make no excuses, and consistently improve results
RESOLVE THROUGH DATA
We make data-driven decisions, think systematically about ROI and resolve complexity to drive results
INVENT WITH GRIT
We are intellectually curious, create, take smart risks and grind out results because Fortune Favors the Bold
NETWORK TO WIN
We foster diversity, build trust through collaboration, close the loop, get to the bottom-line and turn debate into action and results
DELIVER IMPACT DAILY
We grind it out deliver important work, are efficient, have a relentless sense of urgency and drive results
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
Location: Remote/ Austin
Frequency of travel: Occasional travel may be required for meetings, training and/or conferences.
Light physical activities and efforts required in working within an office environment.
(Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with existing ADA requirements for otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities.)
ConsumerAffairs does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other reason prohibited by law.