People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we’re looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Finance team is an important part of every business. But not at Revolut – the global financial super app leans on its Finance team.
They’re more than “an important part of business” – they’re our backbone ⭐
Internal accounting? Yeah, that’s good for a start. Supporting all areas of the company and assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities – this is what those peeps do all day long 🏦
Calling the best Core Treasury Manager 📱
Will you accept or decline?
We’re looking for someone to work across functions and products.
Because you have an awesome skill set, you’ll also manage liquidity, market, wholesale credit and capital adequacy risks for the business.
You’ll lead the Treasury team in delivering and maintaining an effective Treasury function for a new retail banking entity.
Ready to accept the call yet? 📱
What you’ll be doing
• Establishing and leading the Treasury function at Revolut in Brazil
• Maintaining and monitoring enough liquidity to meet regulatory and internal requirements
• Improving the deployment of excess capital and liquidity to meet expected risk and return profiles
• Supporting the local CFO in capital and liquidity discussions with stakeholders including regulators and the Board
• Working with Group Treasury to ensure operations and risk management are in compliance with Group policies and achieve strategic consistency
• Working closely with other departments including the Risk Management, Financial Accounting and Regulatory Reporting teams, and the wider business.
• Joining the local Assets and Liabilities Committee as a key member
What you’ll need
• 7+ years of experience in building Treasury processes and controls
• Experience working in financial service industry (investment, payment, banking, all related)
• Strong analytical skills and a hands-on attitude
• The ability to understand complex financial concepts and break them into smaller pieces
• Experience and understanding of treasury management within financial services industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Economics or Maths
• Experience in building Treasury processes and controls
• English is our official language – it is a must to have, so please, apply with your resume in English
Nice to have
• Certification as Treasury Professional
• Startup environment experience