Contract opportunity – 13 week project (20 hours per week) – Must be able to interview in English. Must be an expert in Tableau.
At phData, we build platforms exclusively for data and machine learning. Our services and software are used by the world's largest companies to solve their hardest problems.
Learning & Enablement is a key driver for customer success. As such, we are looking for a Dedicated Training Coach – Tableau to join our Data Coach team. Data Coach is a digital learning platform offering in-depth training in the best business intelligence tools and self-service analytics software. We transform the analytic capabilities for our clients using modern video lessons and one-on-one coaching from renowned experts.
Our premium training program covers the industry’s best business intelligence tools and self-service analytics software including Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, and Snowflake. Our strategy is to remain innovative and cutting edge, while also ensuring our work unlocks real business value for our customers.
This is a contract opportunity to work as a dedicated training coach.
As an Tableau Trainer / Instructor responsibilities include:
- Support learners by answering questions via chat and email.
- Schedule and facilitate 30-minute weekly 1-1 coaching sessions with the cohort trainees.
- Schedule and facilitate one weekly 2-hour block of “office hours” where the coach is made available to the cohort trainees for ad hoc questions over Microsoft Teams.
- Assess capstone projects against the grading rubric and provide feedback to the learner.
- Deliver weekly 1 hour lectures
- Reports weekly on the progress of cohort participants
- Communicates with cohort participants on a regular basis to promote participation and engagement.
- Native Italian speaking and Bilingual in English
- Expertise in Tableau as a background in Data Science, Machine Learning or DevOps
- Contract opportunity (20 hours per week) – you have 4 hours of availability during core business hours per day (Monday-Friday)
- Previous experience teaching or mentoring technical learner