The Kestra team has over 400 years of experience in the external and internal cardiac medical device markets. The company was founded in 2014 by industry leaders inspired by the opportunity to unite modern wearable technologies with proven device therapies. Kestra’s solutions combine high quality and technical performance with a wearable design that provides the greatest regard for patient comfort and dignity. Innovating versatile new ways to deliver care, Kestra is helping patients and their care teams harmoniously monitor, manage, and protect life.
A Territory Manager is responsible for securing new business and managing a sales area independently, often remotely from Kestra main offices. This position contacts and consults with a variety of clients in a mixture of clinical settings. In addition to direct sales responsibilities for a given territory, the Territory Manager provides training, on-going product service and support, and assistance in the reimbursement process.
* Responsible for the sales and ongoing support of Kestra products
* Consistently meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets as well as performance-based objectives
* Grow and develop trusted partner relationships with key accounts and stakeholders within the territory in a professional and ethical manner
* Prepare quarterly Business Plans and present to Regional Sales Leadership
* Ensure responsible and appropriate use of budgeted expenses by adhering to Kestra policies and procedures
* Attend key exhibits and conventions, as required
* Coordinate patient interaction with Clinical Advisors and Customer Care team
* Provide key feedback and information in a timely manner to appropriate internal stakeholders
* Work closely with leadership across the Sales and Marketing Teams to successfully implement market strategies
* Manage sales cycle from introduction to product delivery
* Build long-term partnerships from sales calls
* Manage pipeline of customers
* Proactively maintain positive client relationships
* Respond to client issues and complaints
* Maintain records and sales data
* Adhere to Pledge of Confidentiality
o Information regarding a patient of this company shall not be released to any source outside of this company without the signed permission of the patient. Furthermore, information will only be released internally on a need-to-know basis. All Team Members will not discuss patient cases outside the office or with anyone not employed by this company unless they are directly involved with the patient’s case.
* Passion: Contagious excitement about the company – sense of urgency. Commitment to continuous improvement.
* Integrity: Commitment, accountability, and dedication to the highest ethical standards.
* Collaboration/Teamwork: Inclusion of Team Member regardless of geography, position, and product or service.
* Action/Results: High energy, decisive planning, timely execution.
* Innovation: Generation of new ideas from original thinking.
* Customer Focus: Exceed customer expectations, quality of products, services, and experience always present of mind.
* Emotional Intelligence: Recognizes, understands, manages one’s own emotions and is able to influence others. A critical skill for pressure situations.
* Bachelor’s degree
* Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience with Cardiac Rhythm Management devices
* Experience with Challenger Sale, SPIN, or like sales model
* Demonstrated strong business acumen
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Valid drivers license in state of residence with a good driving record
* Ability to consistently work remotely
* Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, or marketing
* 3 years of documented successful healthcare sales experience
* Experience selling to Cardiology and/or Electrophysiology practices
* Experience within the Cardiac or other Medical Device industry
* Knowledge of MS Office
* Experience with MS Teams
* Fast paced field role
* Noise volume typical of being in the field or clinical setting
* Extended hours when needed
* Drug-free, as per FDA regulations
* Frequent repetitive motions that may include wrists, hands and/or fingers, such as keyboard and mouse usage
* Frequent stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods of time
* Frequent computer use
* Frequent phone and other business machine use
* Ability to lift up to 40 pounds unassisted, at times from in and out of vehicle
* Frequent domestic travel by car and/or air required, up to 50 %
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Team Member. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Kestra offers a very competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, 401K with Match, etc.