Territory Account Director
At phData, we are focused on delivering expert data engineering, migrations, analytics and AI Services with a client-first, modern data stack approach to solving their most mission critical business needs. We are a fully remote global company with employees based in the United States, Latin America and India. We celebrate the culture of each of our team members and foster a community of technological curiosity, accountability and trust.
The Territory Director plays a strategic role in scaling our business. As a key player within our Sales organization, you are accountable for the overall phData relationship with key accounts within your territory, as well as building and maintaining relationships with strategic partners within our ecosystem. This role demands a successful track record navigating complex sales cycles, team based selling and proven experience building strategic relationships with decision makers and champions.
- 4x Snowflake Partner of the Year (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- #1 Partner in Snowflake Advanced Certifications
- 600+ Expert Cloud Certifications (Snowflake, AWS, Fivetran, dbt, Sigma)
- 7x Best Places to Work
- Inc 5000 Fastest Growing US Companies (2020-2023)
- Co-Sell with Snowflake, AWS, Azure, and Tableau as well as other ecosystem partners to sell transformative data services and solutions into key accounts
- Execute against lead generation activities (i.e. cold calls, email, social, regional events, etc.) to grow market share and awareness within your region
- Partner with Sales Engineers, Overlay Sellers, Solution Architects, etc. to scope and present solutions and to prospects, clients and key stakeholders
- Manage overall accountability for the phData brand to your accounts, including all sales, delivery and overall customer success for accounts with your region.
- Navigate complex organizational structures to identify key stakeholders, champions and budget owners across various lines of business within an account.
- Maintain accurate forecasting, pipeline management, and deal updates
- Exceed quarterly/annual sales targets for data engineering, analytics and managed services goals
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience selling managed cloud services and/or Data Analytics, Cloud Data Services, Machine Learning, Data Science, Managed Services or Digital Transformations
- Experience co-selling with Snowflake, Azure, AWS, and related platforms is highly desired
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to craft proposals, SOWs, negotiate contracts, deliverables and pricing
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, dynamic startup environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally, and be inclusive in your sales process
- Possess natural curiosity about your customer and their business
- Proven track record of sourcing, negotiating and closing $250K+ ARR deals
- BA/BS or equivalent degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Why phData? We offer:
- Remote-First Work Environment
- A casual, award-winning small-business work environment
- A culture that prizes autonomy, creativity, and transparency
- Competitive compensation, benefits, PTO, and perks