Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
Affinitiv is seeking a Technical Support Representative to add to our Customer Success Team. Ideal candidates should have 2 years’ experience in customer service with a technical background. This position requires someone that does well supporting end users on (web based) software programs, is personable and professional on the phone, has great patience, and is very savvy with software. They must have experience in providing customer support over the phone and via e-mail.
- Support business customers on our proprietary software to identify service-related needs and offer the most appropriate solutions providing world-class customer service
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning our products and the underlying technologies
- Recognize and escalate difficult technical/business issues within the organization
- Work with support and/or product development personnel to troubleshoot and work around product issues
- Prioritize and organize customer ticket workload
- Ability to professionally interact with the end user to train and work with them to meet new requirements and needs via email, phone and ticketing system
- Ability to handle high volume tickets and calls while maintaining an up-to-date backlog of actively working tickets
- 2+ years of high-level technical support in a Windows environment
- 2+ years technical experience with computer software, including the installation and configuration of Windows programs
- Experience providing in-person Windows and Mac support, as well as mobile device support (iOS, Android and Windows based devices) is preferred
- Knowledge of Windows Server operating system architecture and security
- Experience working with Zendesk preferred.
- Knowledge of the car dealership industry
- Excellent Customer Support and Technical skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
Ability to maintain composure and function well under pressure
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.