Work with Us to Promote Health Equity!
CareMessage is a mission-driven company that builds technology and solutions especially for safety-net healthcare organizations. With a core focus on health centers and free clinics, the CareMessage platform allows providers to communicate with patients at scale, prompting patients to action via technology products that are designed to create more equitable health outcomes. We enable organizations to use mobile messaging to fill gaps in care, provide education, remind patients of upcoming appointments, automate follow up for open referrals, and provide one-to-one communication.
Nationally, CareMessage is proud to work with over 400 customers in 43 states, comprising over 200 FQHCs, free and charitable clinics, and health plans and systems. Using CareMessage, safety-net organizations have reached over 10 million underserved patients with over 300 million text messages since 2013.
Founded in 2012 at Stanford University, CareMessage has raised over $35 million from Google.org, William K. Bowes Jr. Foundation, Pershing Square Foundation, Y Combinator, Schmidt Futures, Twilio.org, Direct Relief, Biogen, and many more.
Who we are looking for…
Are you someone passionate about helping customers solve problems? Are patience and empathy your super powers? The CareMessage team is looking for an additional Technical Support Analyst to join our team and help us deliver a memorable customer experience for healthcare organizations, working collaboratively to achieve equitable healthcare outcomes.
In this role, you will work directly with our customers to analyze, troubleshoot, and mitigate problems. You’ll become an expert in our product capabilities and will use this knowledge to review and resolve requests quickly and efficiently as well create support articles and training videos. You will be a critical link between our customers and our product team, communicating your observations and insights, as well as escalating critical issues as needed. You will play a key role in helping us think more strategically about how our services can evolve to proactively mitigate common customer pain points which can be addressed through documentation, training, etc.
Within 1 month you’ll…
- Understand and be able to explain our customer segments and why they use CareMessage
- Develop an understanding of our product architecture and functionality, including our web application, messaging products and integrations showcased through your ability to demo and answer internal questions
- Learn and follow our support and bug reporting processes
- Review and understand all of our current support set of support articles
- Apply your knowledge to resolving common customer support tickets, and collaborate on complex issues as necessary
Within 3 months you’ll…
- Be self-sufficient in handling all types of customer support request, successfully responding to and resolving complex and uncommon customer Issues’
- Become an expert on our web application and messaging products
- Be an expert on our support materials with an ability to improve them and modify them as needed
- Develop a basic understanding of all integration offerings including EHRs, integration types (HL7, SFTP, API, FHIR)
- Collaborate with members of our Customer Success teams to optimize our overall customer experience, specializing in customer adoption or training projects and materials
- Collaborate with CS Ops and Product Marketing on executing our customer retention strategy as it relates to Customer Support
Within 6 months you’ll…
- Lead your own improvement projects to help the Customer Success organization scale customer support strategies to hundreds of organizations. This may include collaboration with other departments including Marketing, Clinical and Product.
- Partner with our Product and Engineering teams to understand and resolve the most complex technical issues our customers face
- Manage a daily queue of incoming requests that require timely attention via email and live chat.
- As a team of 2, collaborate with the other Technical Support Analyst and others as necessary to resolve customer concerns via email, chat, or Zoom
- Provide clear documentation of any customer issues, allowing our product and engineering teams to quickly understand and reproduce customer bugs
- Continuously learn about new and upcoming product functionality, and maintain any internal documentation and training materials/videos to ensure we are communicating the latest information to customers
- Work closely with Customer Success Operations on new trainings and content that will be shared with new and existing customers in a scalable way
- Contribute to the growth of our Support team by designing tools and processes to achieve maximum impact and efficiency
- Experience as a Technical Support Analyst at two or more previous companies
- Experience as a Technical Support Analyst or a Technical Customer Support Associate for an enterprise software or SaaS product
- Experience working on training materials, help center articles, and/or customer adoption materials
- Ability to translate technical information to a non-technical audience via written and verbal communication
- Problem-solver who is excited about solving team and customer problems