Snyk is looking for a Technical Success Manager (TSM) to help customers enable security within their Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and DevSecOps transformations through the adoption of the Snyk Platform. You’ll help customers make change management decisions based on their goals/objectives and data driven analysis.As the technical point of contact you will become the trusted product advisor for our customers. Identifying strategies which unlock business value, expand product adoption, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Orchestrate a near, mid, and long-term vision and strategy for the overall customer’s adoption and realization of value across their Application Security workflows
- Demonstrate excellent customer engagement skills through all levels of an organization and develop long term relationships based on excellence
- Maintain a broad and in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to DevOps and the Application Security space
- Possess a strong background in change management and incorporating organizational change best practices seamlessly into project delivery
- Accelerate customer adoption through education, enablement and understanding of the customer needs
- Collaborate with customers in identifying and prioritizing business impact to either expand adoption or realize value
- Enable the technical aspects of expansion, providing demonstrations, managing install based POC’s with a focus on customer solutions and business outcomes
- Partnering with the Sales team to deliver impactful customer insights opening up expansions and retention opportunities.
- Partnering with cross functional groups on improving Snyk product and capabilities.
- are passionate about technology and looking for an opportunity to learn about developer workflows and AppSec.
- have the ability to translate technical tasks from the customer to other Snyk teams.
- own the ability to independently manage multiple projects.
- have worked closely with highly technical customers.
- use strong analytical skills to manage customer sense of value.
- embrace the opportunity to present to executive teams.
- Partner with our customers and turning the customers desired business outcomes into actionable objectives
- Know the Snyk platform, our common best practices, and use cases in order to guide the customer
- Understand the customer journey and be able to guide them on future adoption
- Act as the Snyk liaison for Snyk questions, issues and escalations. Work with Support, Product Management (i.e., roadmaps), or other teams as needed
- Own a book of assigned customers, with a focus on increasing adoption, ensuring retention and growth, and overall customer satisfaction
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on Snyk releases and product enhancements
- Ability to use Snyk and willing to work with Snyk’s platform
- Alignment with our Values
- Prior experience in highly technical roles or equivalent history
- Familiarity working enterprise customers
- Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communications skills
- Strong team player but self-starter
- Project management experience & skills
- Strong technical, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Created a Snyk account and got to know our tech!
- Have experience working with developers or DevOps teams.
- Have a developer background or any kind of experience with coding.
- You love Application Security and want to make the world secure!
- 5+ years of experience leading technical or engineering programs with a proven record of thought leadership, business case development, realizing customer benefits, and successful program completion
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, engaging with customer executives, technologists and/or partners to solve business problems with advanced technologies
- Experience in a direct or matrixed role leading technical and non-technical transformation project teams with a proven ability to work across broad functional teams
- A history of problem solving and innovation developing technology programs and working across customer organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, technology, engineering, math, business, or equivalent experience
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway 🙂
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.