WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to help support our Sales hiring across North America. You will partner with recruiting and hiring managers to build teams across our Sales organization and inform on hiring strategies to hire the right people for every job where they can make the biggest impact. You may also have the opportunity to work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent because we know that there’s always a better way!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Source and generate a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of Sales roles (Account Executives, Sales Leadership etc.).
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Strategically utilize Gem, LinkedIn, Hired, online research, events, etc. to engage highly passive, sought after candidates.
- Partner closely with Sales recruiters and stakeholders within a variety of teams.
- Gain an understanding of how to locate and engage diverse talent for Braze which will be measured by specific metrics created by the Manager of TA Sourcing.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-5 years of experience sourcing talent.
- Experience working with leadership and sales candidates preferred.
- Linkedin Recruiter expert.
- Ability to work in a metrics-oriented team to meet and/or exceed expectations.
- Ability to consistently source and engage talented and passive candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple searches simultaneously.
- Experience recruiting in-house or at an agency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bonus points: Experience using Greenhouse ATS and Gem.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.