Talent & Culture (HR) Coordinator
FormAssembly Inc. Portland, Oregon, United States Full-time 2022-07-29
As the Talent & Culture (HR) Coordinator at FormAssembly you will be the welcoming presence for all of our team members (US based and abroad) in the full employee lifecycle of our people operations programs. The T&C Coordinator will be the administrative backbone of the department and you will own the execution of multiple aspects within the employee experience. As such, you will work with confidential and detailed information, which makes it imperative that you possess a high level of accuracy, consistency, and thoroughness in this role. Most importantly, you will have a huge impact on the continuation of our amazing culture and ensure that our teams love their jobs! This position reports directly to the Director of Talent & Culture and can be based anywhere in the United States.
About the Role:
- Be our Culture Champion! Help us identify and drive amazingly fun opportunities for our team to connect and come together (in person and remote)
- Be the key point of contact for our employees making sure they understand core policies and programs – and are an enthusiastic champion for them!
- Drive our current company Performance Review process and provide suggestions for iteration and possible improvement.
- Track and monitor employee satisfaction by collecting and reporting on satisfaction data with the Talent & Culture team
- Own the onboarding and offboarding process (new hire packets, I9, EVerify, EE documentation, etc.)
- Incorporate data collection processes on offboarding employees
- Incorporate data collection processes at the end of the onboarding process
- Iterate and improve upon the employee lifecycle experience
- Research, promote and lead 8 smaller activities per year, focused on employee engagement and excitement
- Ensure HRIS and HR systems are up to date with current data, data collection and Employee/Contractor files are clean, complete and otherwise maintained.
- Maintain cadence of compliance trainings and processes (anti-harassment trainings, 5 year background checks, etc.)
- Deploy and maintain inventory of Swag and company collateral
- Partner with team members across the organization on special projects (platform migrations, team reunions, kickoffs, etc.)
- Special projects as necessary
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy for sensitive information
- 2+ years of experience in HR coordination duties
- Flexibility to adapt as needed to achieve results
- Well versed in Google Suite (Corporate Gmail, Google Docs, Google Slides, etc.)
- Confident with technology (Slack, HRIS, ATS, Data Processing, etc.)
- Able to learn new technology platforms quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Start-up experience strongly preferred
- Self-starter who is naturally inquisitive
- Willingness to learn and dive into new and unforeseen challenges
FormAssembly is a completely distributed team. We thrive through digital communication, and work to connect numerous times a day. Our culture is unique, read more about it here. Some of our benefits include:
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for Team Members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Unlimited paid time off and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You’ll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!