About World Business Lenders (www.wbl.com)
World Business Lenders (WBL) provides general purpose short-term real estate collateralized commercial loans to a broad customer base comprised of small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States that lack access to traditional funding.
This is a remote Contract/Consultant position. Working hours will be 9:00am-6:00pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. The job requires excellent oral and written command of the English language. Resumes must be submitted in English.
About the Job:
As the Talent Acquisition Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading and managing the talent acquisition team to attract, recruit, and retain top talent for the organization. You will play a critical role in developing and implementing effective recruitment strategies, fostering a positive candidate experience, and collaborating with hiring managers to meet the organization’s staffing needs.
- Lead, mentor, and manage the talent acquisition team, providing guidance and support to ensure the team meets its goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract top talent in alignment with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand workforce needs and translate them into actionable recruitment plans.
- Oversee the team in identifying and engaging with potential candidates through various channels.
- Ensure thorough screening processes are in place to identify candidates with the right skills, experience, and cultural fit.
- Streamline and optimize the end-to-end hiring process to enhance efficiency and reduce time-to-fill positions.
- Ensure a positive and professional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Provide regular reports and insights to senior management on recruitment metrics and trends.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- 100% fluency in English, with exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- Work experience as a Recruiter, Human Resources Manager, or similar role
- Experience with Microsoft: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint required; Teams experience preferred
- Experience with Zoom
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Proactive approach and strong work ethic
- Ability to learn quickly and strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- You must have your own computer/laptop – the company does not supply equipment.
- CONTRACT/CONSULTANCY POSITION
- 11 US Holidays paid