Microsoft is one of FloQast’s fastest growing ERP relationships and this role will cover all aspects of that partnership (sales, account management, technical, etc). The Microsoft Alliance Manager works directly with Microsoft direct sales, account managers, channel partners, and partnership managers to build and drive the relationship in turn bringing revenue to FloQast. This role will incorporate all Microsoft ERPs with a focus on growing our presence in the Dynamics Business Central and Finance & Operations space.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish expertise and credibility as the go-to person for everything Microsoft
- Key part of the role is to encourage joint sales collaboration between the FloQast team and the Microsoft sales teams
- Build business strategy with Partnership and FloQast execs on how best to work with Microsoft
- Build tactical plan to roll out strategic initiatives for the Microsoft business
- Execute on tactical plan utilizing Partnership and other company resources (marketing, sales, product, customer success, etc) to drive revenue
- Identify and produce high-quality leads through constant engagements with partners including office visits, sales team training/coaching, marketing strategies, trade shows, etc.
- Build relationships with Microsoft employees, executives, and partners to recommend FloQast to their clients
- Take ownership of follow-up and next steps to capitalize on relationships with partners
- Work with the FloQast product team to comply with Microsoft technical standards
- Handle issues expediently with extreme professionalism Work horizontally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams on various projects
- Inform and direct FloQast employees on strategy, tactics and skills needed to drive a strong relationship Microsoft
- Travel will roughly be 25-40%
- Any other duties or tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years in SaaS-based Technologies. Experience in a Channel/Alliances role is a plus
- Experience building out a partnership with Microsoft ERPs, Teams, OneDrive, and Azure is strongly desired.
- Expertise in the ERP/accounting/financial management domain.
- Experience negotiating partner contracts with C-Level executives
- Strong attention to detail; Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to run timely, accurate meetings with C-Level executives and deliver compelling presentations
- Tenacious and committed to exceeding targets
- Commitment to self-improvement and success Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Ability to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required