Strategic Account Executive
Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Come join our team at Veracode! We are seeking a high energy Strategic Account Executive to actively prospect and close new logo business within top accounts In the DACH Region
This individual will be responsible for the full sales cycle including outbound prospecting, building pipeline and closing business. The ideal candidate will have a hunter mentality, consultative selling approach, strong presentation skills, and experience working with channel partners. Experience in the wider Cybersecurity domain and Application Security in particular will be considered a plus. Veracode has created an environment that fosters upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for high energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
- Build and operate a solid sales plan to expand Veracode business in the region
- Target, manage and sell multi-year services contracts to top Strategic organizations or expand existing customer engagement
- Hunt and aggressively prospect for new logo business directly or leveraging the regional partner ecosystem
- Orchestrate demand generation effort with regional Marketing, Business Development and Channel
- Manage the entire sales cycle effectively orchestrating the involvement of the different sales support functions
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecast
- Travel into territory to generate pipeline, accelerate sales with prospects and customers, cultivate partner relationships and support regional events – Up to 25% travel expected
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 8 years of Sales experience selling Security solutions (familiarity with on-demand/SaaS and DevOps is a plus)
- Proven track record of selling to technical audiences like Security, DevSecOps and IT Operations, leaders (CIO, CTO, CISO, VP of Engineering, VP of AppDev, etc.)
- Team player attitude and ambition to build
- A proven history of quota over-achievement
- Proven DACH region experience
- Fluent German speaker strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment at a high growth company
- Ability to adopt new products and services into Veracode’s sales methodology (MEDDPIC)
- Ability to uncover accounts’ needs and effectively differentiate how the Veracode approach will meet them
- Passionate about disruptive technology and digital transformation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- SFDC or equivalent CRM experience
Fraudulent Recruitment Alert – Be Aware and Stay Informed
At Veracode, we prioritize a secure recruitment process. Unfortunately, fake recruitment and job offer scams are on the rise. They aim to deceive candidates through emails and calls to obtain sensitive information.
Here’s our recruitment promise to you:
- Comprehensive Interview Process: We never extend job offers without a comprehensive interview process involving our recruitment team and hiring managers.
- Offer Communications: Our job offers are not sent solely through email, and we will never ask you to pay for your own hardware.
- Email Verification: Recruiting emails from Veracode will always originate from an “@veracode.com” email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter, or telephone communication claiming to be from Veracode, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action.