Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
- Administer equity plans, including processing stock option and restricted stock unit grants, vesting, exercises and releases, cancellations, and terminations.
- Administer Global Employee Stock Purchase Plan, including enrollments, auditing contributions and reporting.
- Reconcile monthly equity activity, including shares outstanding and share reserves between company records, and third-party vendors.
- Generate reports as needed for audit, tax, and legal/regulatory filing purposes
- Partner with Payroll to ensure appropriate tax withholding, accounting and compliance, including global mobility tracking
- Coordinate effectively with the vendors to ensure accuracy of equity compensation data integrity and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Manage the review, development, research and updates to the equity compensation programs and systems. Conduct equity related analysis and modeling.
- Address employee inquiries regarding equity compensation processes and policies.
- Manage Stock Plan Admin email box to assist with employee inquiries.
- Create and implement process improvements and support automation initiatives between equity and HR systems.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver educational materials and customized resources.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively across the organization and develop strategic partnerships with Executive Leadership, HR, Legal, and Finance Teams.
On day one we’ll expect you to have:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience specific to international stock/equity plan administration
- Prior experience with equity administration systems like Shareworks or other third-party vendors
- In-depth and comprehensive understanding of equity administration concepts and related financial reporting principles
- High level of discretion related to employee, payroll, and equity information
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and adjust to changing priorities
- Experience working with Computershare
- Understanding of accounting standards relating to equity compensation ASC 718
- Very strong communication skills and customer orientation
- Project management skills and ability to lead and work with different departments in connection with equity administration
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of software (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO – Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.