Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
The Reddit Ads team is poised to rapidly innovate and grow like no other time in its history. This is a unique opportunity to join a high performing team that will shape how we monetize the Reddit platform and to help connect redditors with brands they love.
Within Reddit Ads, Creative Optimization, Planning, and Recommendations is a multi-area scope covering a wide portfolio of projects that aim to help advertisers to plan, optimize and execute campaigns for optimal performance including reaching a lot of new customers and driving excellent return on ads spend with little effort. This area covers a number of large product areas such as Dynamic Creative Optimization, Ad rotation optimization, Creative-level optimization, Creative signals, Forecasting & Impact Estimation, Lead Scoring & Churn Prediction, Recommendations Platform, Recommendations Optimization, Recommendations Ranking and Delivery, and more.
You would be the PM who leads the following product areas:
- Creative Optimization – assemble creatives on behalf of advertisers and optimize their delivery to increase performance.
- Dynamic Creative Optimization – Automatically assemble ads from assets and deliver the very best combination to the right Redditor on the right placement at the right time.
- Ad rotation optimization – Leverage ML to choose the very best ad from any given ad group given the Redditor current context and likelihood to engage..
- Creative-level optimization – Deep optimization of the assets that make up an ad, include headline and image optimization to improve the delivery of ads across our system
- Creative Signals and insights – Derive useful and performant signals from within the images that make up our ads to power improved models across our systems
- Planning – Build tools and products that leverage marketplace insights to help sales, account managers, and advertisers plan and executive their ad spend on Reddit.
- Forecasting & Impact Estimation: Empower advertisers plan their campaigns by employing machine learning, analytical, and simulation techniques to forecast the outcomes of an ad campaign before they run. Once campaigns are live, make it easy for advertisers to see the value of taking action by predicting and forecast the impact of various optimizations on an ad campaign.
- Lead Scoring & Churn Prediction – Enable our Sales team to focus the most attention on the best leads by predicting which new leads are likely to become successful long-term advertisers at Reddit. Once advertisers are running campaigns, prevent advertiser churn by predicting which existing advertisers are at risk based on advertiser signals and the performance and spend of their campaigns.
- Automated campaign generation – Leverage advanced signals from advertisers, campaign, and our dynamic marketplace to automatically generate personalized media plans for advertisers that maximize an advertiser’s chosen KPIs at increasing levels of scale. Deliver these media plans as recommended campaigns to advertisers and AMs to make planning and expanding campaigns quick and hassle-free.
- Recommendations – Drive revenue and performance for campaigns by generating, delivering, and executing on recommendations for both advertisers and Sales Account Managers.
- Recommendations Platform – Build the foundational platform that creates, distributes, and enables execution on recommendations that drive performance and revenue for advertisers and sales account managers.
- Recommendations Optimization: Drive incremental revenue by predicting when an ad campaign’s strong performance means it’s a good candidate for upsell and increased spend. Drive incremental revenue by predicting when an ad campaign’s strong performance means it’s a good candidate for upsell and increased spend.
- Ranking and Delivery – Predict which recommendations are most likely to drive high ROI and be approved by the advertiser or Account Manager. Package recommendations together in the most compelling way to drive high adoption. Partner with front-end teams to pipe these recommendations through to various surfaces.
Recommendations Signals: Mine deep signals on Advertisers to understand the overall health of their set of campaigns and their likely next steps.
As an early member of a critical Ads team and multiple-broad product areas, you will have significant ownership and responsibility in shaping Reddit’s overall monetization strategy and the opportunity.
- Develop and champion product vision and strategy for the Creative Optimization, Planning, and Recommendations product areas.
- Own the roadmap and drive execution in the above product areas.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and advertisers to understand advertiser needs and to develop product requirements.
- Work with product managers, engineers, scientists, designers, marketing, sales and a wider set of cross-functional partners to design, implement, and launch delightful products that improve business performance.
- Establish and run a campaign optimization program.
- Partner with the Advertiser Platform team to enhance Reddit’s Ads Manager. Build tools that allow account managers to perform advanced campaign optimization on their own.
- Experience with building enterprise-user or end-user products
- Experience with Machine Learning
- A track record of developing and championing product strategy and vision.
- A compelling influencer with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and execution skills.
- A track record of having quantifiable business impact.
- At least seven years of experience working as a product manager in a technology company
- Computer science / mathematics or related field background
- Relevant Ad Tech experience in the above listed domain areas
- Proven experience working with cross functional teams (marketing, sales, etc)
- North America timezone-based
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.