Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance – helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The Engineering team at Clari is an Agile shop that practices Scrum across all of our teams. We layer in coordination practices such as Big Room Planning to stay aligned to Clari’s KPIs quarterly across sites and teams. If you love working in an Agile environment that values collaboration and continuous improvement then we can’t wait to meet you.
About the Role
We are looking for talented Staff ML Engineers who are passionate about building ML platforms and data pipelines for large-scale data repositories. You’ll work with truly remarkable colleagues on highly diverse, complex problems at enterprise scale, quality and reliability. You’ll build a state-of-the-art ML platform and data pipeline feeding time series data to build AI models. You’ll work closely with various stakeholders within the company to design and build a ML platform that powers the best-in-class enterprise product suite that’s loved by our customers. The products you build will be used by many of the most well known companies in the world. Don’t believe us? Hear what our customers have to say
Come join the fluid, dynamic and growing team to learn, teach and make a big, measurable impact every day. We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek exceptional ML engineers who enjoy problem-solving and straying outside the routine.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Design and build the next generation of ML architecture that will power large-scale data science projects
- Manage and enhance the current ML platform that trains and deploys Clari’s AI models
- Design and develop the next-generation data pipeline architecture for powering all of Clari’s AI models
- Learn and contribute to all aspects of the data science platform
- Write scalable, robust, and fully tested software for deployment in mission-critical production environments
- Own modules of the Data and ML pipelines that you work in
- Become an industry expert in data pipeline and model-building architectures
- 8+ years of development experience using Java or similar object-oriented languages for server-side development
- 4+ years of background in AI, Machine Learning, and Data Science
- 4+ years of experience building ML and data pipeline architectures
- Knowledge of Python, Scala and frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras.
- Knowledge of SQL (e.g. Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience delivering successful software projects from inception through deployment
- Strong problem-solving skills and expertise in data structures and algorithms
- Experience building scalable systems and architectures
- A passion for answering questions by analyzing data
- Experience working with and building enterprise-scale ML and data platforms is a plus
- A proven track record of developing applications that are deployed in production and widely used by customers is a plus
- Experience managing the model lifecycle with tools like SageMaker or MLflow is a plus
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well-being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education, and certifications.
The salary range for this position is $176,300 to $264,400. The compensation package for this position also includes stock options and company-paid benefits, including well-being and professional development stipends.