At FourKites we have the opportunity to tackle complex challenges with real-world impacts. Whether it’s medical supplies from Cardinal Health or groceries for Walmart, the FourKites platform helps customers operate global supply chains that are efficient, agile and sustainable.
Join a team of curious problem solvers that celebrates differences, leads with empathy and values inclusivity
In this role, you will be part of the team who is enhancing the next-gen UI of FourKites core product and help in shaping it to be more intuitive, scalable along with better performance. You will work closely with the Engineering team, Product Managers and Designers in helping our customers have best in class user experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand the on-going work and priorities within the team and help plan for the upcoming tasks within the sprint and beyond.
- Partner with the product team to understand the problem space, the competitive landscape and constraints and help deliver engineering solutions that work both for the customer and FourKites
- Participate in design/code reviews, collaborate, provide direction and implement features.
- Lead by example in writing high quality secure code, improve test coverage and ensure performance and observability
- Mentor junior team members
About the team:
We are a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers and designers. The team is distributed across several locations in India and USA. Team is highly motivated, collaborative and yet fun to work with.
Who you are:
- 8+ years of software development experience, with an emphasis on modern technologies such as React, Redux, Angular latest, Node.js, Typescript and etc., and building delightful user interfaces
- Expertise in Modern MVC, Micro Front-End Architecture and Micro services
- Experience with performance and optimization and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Experience with writing automated tests (e.g. Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha and etc.,)
- Good understanding of web servers like Nginx, Apache Tomcat and etc.,
- A solid understanding in core web and browser concepts about DOM, shadow DOM, Virtual DOM, Network, and etc.,
- Should be well-versed in documentation, bringing automated process, high-standard code review
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
Who we are:
FourKites® is the #1 supply chain visibility platform in the world, extending visibility beyond transportation into yards, warehouses, stores and beyond. Tracking more than 2.5 million shipments daily across road, rail, ocean, air, parcel and courier, and reaching over 185 countries, FourKites combines real-time data and powerful machine learning to help companies digitize their end-to-end supply chains. More than 1,000 of the world’s most recognized brands — including 9 of the top-10 CPG and 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies — trust FourKites to transform their business and create more agile, efficient and sustainable supply chains.
FourKites provides competitive compensation with stock options, outstanding benefits and a collaborative culture for all employees around the globe. To help you be your best, we have 5 global recharge days, in addition to standard holidays, and a hybrid, flexible approach to work. Parental leave for all parents, an annual wellness stipend and volunteer days also provide you with time and resources for self care and to care for others. Throughout the year, FourKites sets aside time during the workday to learn and celebrate diversity. And we're always listening for new ways to support everyone in and out of the office.
- Medical benefits start on first day of employment
- 36 PTO days( Sick, Casual and Earned) , 5 recharge days, 2 volunteer days
- Home Office setups and Technology reimbursement
- Lifestyle & Family benefits
- Mental Wellness support and guidance
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities ( Professional development program, Toast Master club etc.)