Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
- Participate in general ledger month end close, ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of monthly internal management reporting in accordance with US GAAP.
- Form 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K preparation, including income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, footnotes and MD&A section
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly earnings release and related materials
- Investigate and document monthly account fluctuations and budget to actual variances.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Assist in the implementation of best practice accounting and reporting processes and procedures as we simplify, standardize and scale our business.
- Work cross functionally with FP&A, Legal, Investor Relations, and operations.
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to: participate in special projects, technical accounting, peer benchmarking, system enhancements and/or ad hoc analyses as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with CPA or CPA eligible preferred.
- 1-3 years related month-end close and general ledger experience with a private or public company.
- Big “4” public accounting preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Experience with major ERP systems (NetSuite, Oracle Analytics, Salesforce).
- Experience with reporting tool (Workiva, ActiveDisclosure, etc.) is a plus.
- Hyper-growth environment experience preferred
- Current or previous experience with SEC reporting preferred
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Flexible, strategic team player with infallible integrity and ethical standards
- Proven track record in adding value to companies
- Detail oriented with the ability to investigate and resolve problems.
- Good communication and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO – Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.