We’re Rentable, a rental platform on a mission to make rentals the next category of e-commerce. In addition to operating one of the largest rental marketplaces in the U.S. (Rentable.co), we offer a suite of tools to help property managers digitize the antiquated leasing process.
We recently raised a $22.5M Series B to further accelerate our rapid growth. And now we are looking for amazing people, like you, to join our growing team.
We’re looking for an all-star recruiter who can build and take our recruiting function to the next level. You have the ability to conquer any role we throw your way, and still keep your head high enough above water to build processes and strategies that make our recruiting function best in class.
If you’re passionate about working at an early-stage company, and seeing how your recruiting efforts directly impact the growth of a business, then let’s talk!
What You'll Do
- Recruit for our fast growing Product and Engineering organizations
- Partner with our VP, People and CTO to build a best in class tech recruiting function
- Lead DE&I recruiting efforts to ensure our tech org has team members from all backgrounds
What We're Looking For
- Someone with 3-5 years of experience in a technical recruiting role at a fast paced tech company
- A person who gets motivated by a challenge – no role is too difficult to fill for you
- Someone who has an opinion – we’re hiring you because we want you to make us better!
- Bonus points if you’ve used HackerRank and/or other technical assessment tools
We’re a 100% remote company where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
We have a no a**hole policy. We believe in radical inclusivity. Everyone is welcome to join our team and we share all key metrics with everyone in the company. And we always put renters first – we’re serious about all that “build a renter-friendly world” stuff we keep talking about.
Perks of Working for Rentable:
- 100% remote workplace
- Competitive Compensation
- Stock Options
- Open Vacation Policy (you take vacation whenever you want)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance program
- 401k Program
- Laid back work environment/schedule