A2e Currently Assisting A Client Seeking:
Title: Sr Software Development Engineer
Term: Full-Time Perm
Location: Fully Remote
Start Date: ASAP
• Be heavily involved with design and product teams to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting features.
• Architect new end-to-end features that dictate privacy by design principles
• Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
• Propose innovative tools, frameworks, automations and processes that are used by the entire team and partner feature teams
- 6+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- 8+ years of programming experience in: Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 4+ years of experience as a mentor, tech lead OR leading an engineering team
- Bachelor’s/MS Degree
- 8+ years relevant work experience
- Excellent object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Deep Experience building, scaling complex systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees in the company in both technical and non-technical roles
Client offers full scope of Benefits including but not limited to:
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Professional development opportunities
- Remote/Hybrid work options
- Casual dress code, office snacks, and mostly remote work during Covid
- A2e Does NOT Accept Resumes sent from any fee -based Staffing/Recruiting/Candidate submittal/Referral company.
- A2e will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of resumes from any such company.
- Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact A2e employees directly in an attempt to present candidates to: A2e’s recruiting team, or other A2e personnel.