We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
The Revenue Operations (RevOps) team is looking for an experienced Project Manager to own the management and health of revenue operations projects, and manage the lifecycle of key cross functional dependencies that feed into those projects.
This role will develop and manage structures to organize team members across multiple departments, ensure projects are delivered on time and keep stakeholders informed of progress.
This role will report out on key success metrics of our revenue operations programs that have been defined by the revenue operations leadership team, and be responsible for tracking the overall health of those programs. This role will also manage the project lifecycle of pillar projects that are critical to the success of the go-to-market programs.
The ideal candidate will know how to work in a fast paced environment and balance the execution of work while setting project level operational cadences, workflows, and governance for smooth delivery. This role will own documentation for the RevOps team in terms of processes, workflows, and project specific rhythms, and partnering with the Director of RevOps to ensure the project level governance is accounted for.
The ideal candidate understands the importance of synergy of people, process, and tools. This role will own process and workflow documentation and champion SLAs to safeguard delivery consistency and to the highest standards. Processes and workflows will be consistently evaluated for iteration to find efficiencies where possible.
This position is an individual contributor role, reporting to the Director, Revenue Operations.
This is a remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of professional project/program management experience, in an agency or in-house operations environment, or related role
- Understanding of RevOps/Sales Ops processes and workflows
- Demonstrated experience in managing cross-functional teams, stakeholders, team leads, and implementing best practices in project management
- Proven ability to manage towards deadlines and where appropriate, to articulate and gain buy-in to the necessary trade-offs where conflicting priorities occur
- Keen eye for detail and ability to focus on all areas of a project or task, no matter how small to effect accurate and error free work products
- Experience with creating processes or operational frameworks and working with project management tools. Highly preferred: experience using Monday.com
- Strong presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to obtain executive sponsorship for projects and to engage with stakeholders at all levels to effectively communicate project value, status, and impacts
- Preferred: PMP, PgMP or Certified Scrum Master
What you can expect:
- Lead and manage a portfolio of highly complex projects and programs for go-to-market products, ensuring alignment with 1Password’s strategic goals
- Oversee and set operational cadences on pillar go-to-market cross-functional initiatives to help manage scope, workback plan creation, and deliverables including kick-offs and retrospectives where needed
- Implement effective project management practices, promoting efficiency and effectiveness between product owners, developer teams, and other stakeholders
- Implement effective project management practices, promoting efficiency and effectiveness within the team and across project execution
- Proactively identify and address potential project risks that could impact RevOps goals (e.g. project logistical issues, budget, and scope) and devise appropriate mitigation strategies to minimize their impact
- Foster cross-functional collaboration with multiple partners in the business to ensure seamless project execution and successful outcomes
- Coordinate, resolve, or assist in resolution of conflicts and other issues within and between project teams and recommend/provide solutions
- Ensure that executive sponsors, project sponsors, stakeholders, and team members receive consistent and timely communication regarding project status, issues and risks
- Support the team to simplify systems and processes, avoiding customization bloat and over-engineered processes
- Maintains project documents including plans, reports, deliverables, and issues and risk taking logs
- Organizes and leads activities (e.g. working sessions, post-mortems, etc.) with the project team at all phases of the project to ensure progress is on schedule and within budget