Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers every individual and business to create incredible experiences for the web.
Webflow’s Enterprise motion is an area of rapid growth with strategic significance within our product portfolio and go-to-market (GTM) engine. A key pillar of our GTM engine is our Product-led Sales Upsell motion. This is a customer acquisition strategy that complements our successful self-serve engine by surfacing high intent signals to drive tailored sales interactions that resonate with growing businesses.
As a Product-Led Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll own the strategy, planning and coordination of the digital marketing mix and strategies to drive our PLG sales motion. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you’ll play a pivotal role in achieving revenue targets while working closely with our product, sales, data and marketing teams to identify new opportunities for sales intervention within our self-serve database.
About the role
- Location: US remote or remote
- Full-time / part-time
- Exempt status
What you’ll do:
- Product-led GTM Strategy: Own our PLG sales tool and define corresponding PQL strategy alongside our product, sales, CS, data and RevOps teams
- Subject Matter Expertise: Deeply understand the product signals of a diverse array of Enterprise intent users, ranging from end-users developing and utilizing Webflow’s platform to admins responsible for the deployment and management of Webflow across entire organizations.
- GTM: Partner with our Sales & Product Marketing teams on go-to-market – ensuring all our insights and opportunities are feeding back into our Growth & Product roadmaps, and ultimately doing whatever it takes to hit our revenue targets.
- Scale: collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams including product lifecycle, data and marketing to define new segmentation and deliver personalized experiences across our entire GTM engine.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Sr. Growth Marketing Manager if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing Analytics, Demand Generation, or Product Lifecycle
- Experience working with multiple senior leaders and presenting to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- A love for solving ambiguous business problems from first principles, and building solutions, processes, and teams around them
- You understand what high performance looks like when it comes to product-led growth & human-assisted growth (Sales) & you enjoy building the early playbooks, then scaling them
- You feel at home when using data to make decisions, whether it is analytics, user research, or customer or sales team feedback
- You pride yourself on being an owner and getting projects from ideation to go-live as quickly as possible.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Field Marketing Lead and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.