About the Role
Are you customer-obsessed? Does working with customers get you up in the morning excited for the day ahead?
Abnormal Security is looking for a Senior Manager to lead the Customer Advocacy team, part of our Product Marketing function. The mission of Customer Advocacy at Abnormal is to establish Abnormal as an enterprise-grade security solution through high-impact customer evidence and testimonials.
The person in this role will create a program and system of record for customer advocacy activities of all types, then roll it out to stakeholders company-wide. They will inspire a team of three customer advocacy professionals to achieve key business goals across community, customer evidence and advocacy initiatives.
What you will do
- Build and implement an advocacy system of record and process.
- Nurture relationships with top account managers and top accounts.
- Set quantitative and qualitative goals for advocacy activities and measure results.
- Develop a large group of customers willing to offer private and public references to customers, prospects and industry analysts.
- Engage customers in advisory programs.
- Recruit customers for participation in events, speaking engagements, announcements, and press releases.
- Lead a team of two advocacy professionals.
- Ability to create and operationalize innovative new ways of engaging customer advocates
- Ability to lead, inspire and grow a team of customer advocacy experts
- Ability to work cross-functionally to amplify the voice of our customers across marketing and communications activities
- Deep experience developing enterprise and mid market customer content
- Proven ability to build and nurture senior level relationships and secure references from large and valuable brands
- Solid understanding of both technical and business value content and messaging in areas of networking, security and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with a variety of content types including short/long form, interactive/digital, video and social
Nice to Have
- Prior experience in cybersecurity SaaS
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Prior experience building a new marketing or sales program in a high-velocity environment is a bonus
At Abnormal Security certain roles are eligible for a bonus, restricted stock units (RSUs), and benefits. Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons. We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. Learn more about our Compensation and Equity Philosophy on our Benefits & Perks page.