A startup building a smart composting appliance. It’s aiming for an extremely aggressive MVP launch in late December in 1-3 test markets.
This company aims to be your one stop shop for sustainable waste disposal
– Devices: Smart and thoughtful IoT consumer devices centered around sustainable waste management
– Services: Convenient and reliable services to aid you in your eco journey
– Rewards: Satisfying tracking, rewarding, and sharing tools to encourage you to be green
Build almost from the scratch the iOS applications that allow users to create their accounts, view their information and provision a smart compost bucket with wifi credentials via Bluetooth. We are doing everything we can to scale functionality back for a very ambitious test market launch.
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Swift experience
- Architecture experience
- Testing experience