Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are:
You are a motivated Learning and Development professional who is passionate about growing others. You excel at facilitating and have experience with design and content creation. You are friendly and energetic and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can make an impact.
What You’ll Do:
- Build leadership development courseware and curriculum
- Assess and plan for the design, development, and delivery of multiple modality curriculum and performance support tools
- Drive content presentation and interactivity decisions and assess content design approaches based on project requirements
- Create eLearning storyboards and virtual and live training materials (classes, workbooks, facilitator and learner guides) using solid instructional design methodology and adult learning theory.
- Determine instructional media appropriate to learning strategies and learner resources; provide creative approaches to learning design and explore and recommend ideas that enrich the curriculum
- Determine course level assessment models and build appropriate assessment into individual courses.
- Create audio, video, animation and graphic files including podcast and videocast design and production
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of instructional design/development software such as Articulate Storyline, Rise, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.
- Effective problem solving and organizational skills
- Degree of proficiency in Microsoft office