The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our users are achieving value and quick adoption of Vimeo’s OTT Enterprise offering, including providing a seamless onboarding experience across platforms. As one of the first touch points during the client journey, our team is responsible for setting customers up for success with our product. You will collaborate with teams based in NYC, London, and Bangalore to manage onboarding and ongoing client-specific projects. You will also contribute to the ongoing improvement of our experience to build innovative solutions and processes that drive the business forward!
As a Senior Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for serving as an experienced project manager on the team, working with our largest clients during their first 30/60/90 days to launch both web and branded apps. Your primary responsibilities encompass reviewing and understanding clients’ use cases and being responsible for tracking, prioritizing, and executing onboarding objectives. The ideal candidate is expected to work cross-functionally with our clients and the broader OTT team, including Sales, Product and Engineering, to ensure the successful implementation of your client’s initiatives. You will also have an opportunity to work with team leadership to build out customer programs geared towards success and retention, redefining the ways in which the team should best operate. You will need to quickly understand technical concepts and translate them to clients, and have a knack for prioritizing issues and making decisions quickly!
What you’ll do:
- Own the technical onboarding and implementation of Vimeo OTT for our Enterprise clients, from basic setup and configuration to advanced service and data migrations.
- Serve as the technical expert for our Enterprise customers, particularly as it relates to migrations, basic front-end customizations, working with App Platforms, and live streaming workflows
- Manage a high volume of concurrent project schedules and requirements, proactively identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders
- Manage challenging client situations with solutions oriented handling and effective internal escalation processes to make visible to internal stakeholders and leadership
- Develop trusted partnerships with internal stakeholders by collaborating and delivering on common goals
- Identify trends in onboarding and customer segments to document and improve internal improvements and and create methodologies for scaling these processes
- Manage and prioritize incoming issues and requests from Enterprise clients to effectively influence product focus and long-term roadmap and create a tight feedback loop between your clients and product teams
- Identify opportunities to enhance the onboarding process, and manage internal projects in support of corporate goals related to implementation
Experience, Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years project/implementation management, enterprise technical support or account/customer success management background, involving the ability to manage many clients at once
- Working knowledge of the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model
- Ability to quickly understand and explain technical concepts and business interdependencies
- Experience working with API endpoints and troubleshooting calls/payloads
- Experience working closely with Enterprise-level and/or Strategic clients
- A problem solving work style that is collaborative, positive and consultative
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously while communicating effectively with stakeholders across offices
- Experience with live streaming and video infrastructure
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Familiarity with OTT, CTV Apps and/or Live Video Streaming
- Experience working with App Stores (e.g. Apple / Roku) and App Store Submissions
- Python scripting experience
Targeted Base Salary Range: $78,000.00 to $120,000.00
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire and nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment and a candidate’s home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeo’s total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, and more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the world’s most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better and bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users — from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the world’s largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.