Suvoda's Business Solutions team is growing and we are looking for a passionate, creative HRIS System Administrator to join our talented team! We are open to remote candidates for this role!
At Suvoda, Business Solutions is a small and growing department dedicated to equipping decision makers with data-driven insights. The team’s vision is that Suvoda’s data is accurate, actionable and secure, and we work with stakeholders across the whole company, from data operators to executives, to enhance the data cycle.
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Gather solution requirements with stakeholders for solutions critical to Talent & Culture. Solutions include business processes, system configuration, workflow configuration, data management.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Create and maintain documentation related to business processes, system configuration, data operator training.
- Collaborates with executive leadership and Talent & Culture staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for applicable stakeholders.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between internal stakeholders and external vendors for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for integration requirements between disparate Talent & Culture systems.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business Administration).
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Strong knowledge of commonly used HRIS concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Professional, customer service-oriented attitude.
- Critical and creative thinking.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to be adaptable, flexible, and change activities quickly according to business needs.
- At least 5 years of experience as HRIS administrator or similar role.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Human Resource Information Systems (e.g. BambooHR, Workday).
- Proficient in spreadsheets, data manipulation, report building.
- Experience in performing HRIS upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Experience in system implementations or migrations.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain HRIS databases.
- Knowledge of importing data and generating reports.
- Ability to provide HRIS training and end-user support.