Information about client
Banking is a part of our everyday lives, but there is no brand we care about, and no brand that cares about us. The American dream is changing. We aspire to work wherever we want, whenever we want and with whoever we want. And now we can. We’ve built unparalleled services for anyone who hates their current bank or is one of the millions of American freelancers, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, or small businesses who need help starting and operating their financial ecosystem.
The client is seeking a senior Flutter [Mobile|Web] UI Engineer to shape and create our consumer application targeting iOS, Android, Web, and Desktop. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid of white space and can build from the ground up. If your ideal role is working on a greenfield project and leaving your mark then this is the role for you.
- A successful candidate will be part of a team reporting into the Head of Engineering and will have a deep understanding of complex UI applications, state management, and functional programming, building a real-time messaging system on top of Flutter.
- Helping mentor other engineers and contribute to or lead architecture and design decisions.
- This role will create the front-face for our brand-defining member experience.
- You have 5+ years of experience building technologies for dynamic, ever-changing businesses with a strong consumer or hospitality focus, ideally within a mission-driven brand and distributed workforce.
- Significant +4 years Flutter experience
- You are passionate about modern UI technologies, beautiful and polished UIs, building atop a react/redux style state management system in Flutter.
- You’re excited to work in Flutter and have experience working with UI platforms such as Flutter, React or Angular. Even better if you’ve done some iOS or Android native development.
- You have the ability to work independently and to be self-directing. You have a dedicated workspace within the home with a secure internet connection.
- You have a strong desire to work at an early stage startup.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.