Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then BHG Financial is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 20 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
This role will help us build our new customer portal which will unite under one brand and technical platform all our disparate customer experiences. This is a fast-paced greenfield position that requires creative and deliberate design skillset.
What You’ll Do
- Design, Develop, and implement several highly scalable and available React client-facing web applications.
- Create components using react hooks and managing frontend state using functional programming design.
- Work closely with Creative or Design team to translate graphic designs (we use Zeplin) into styled components.
- Work directly with Product team to understand business objectives and to provide the right-sized technical design options to satisfy requirements.
- Serve as mentor to other engineers.
What You’ll Need
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of several highly scalable and available React client-facing web applications.
- Experience creating components using react hooks.
- Experience managing frontend state using functional programming design.
- Experience with cloud delivered applications in any of the major cloud providers. (we use Azure)
- Experience with OAuth-Worked closely with Creative or Design team to translate graphic designs (we use Zeplin) into styled components.
- Material UI
- MERN stack
- Azure Dev Ops
- Contributions to the community on platforms like GitHub and Q&A sites like Stack Overflow.
- Develop cross-platform mobile applications.
- Ability to break down large features into small pieces of deliverable work.