DigitalOnUs by Tech Mahindra
At DigitalOnUs by Tech Mahindra, we have a culture of driving positive change, celebrating each moment, and empowering all to Rise drives us to dream, do, and become more. By living our culture, both as individuals and as a team, we establish and advance our presence as a brand that is global, innovative, and caring. Our culture also leads the way for us to be and become a Company with a Purpose.
We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are SAP, Hashicorp, Google Cloud, AWS, Oracle, SFDC, BMC, HPE, Pega, VMware, Cisco, IBM, Dell EMC, Microsoft and Service Now.
We are more than 140,000 employees with presence in more than 90 countries. Our Digital philosophy focuses on transforming clients' businesses across Products, Services, Business Models and Reimagined Business Processes, leading to new Revenue Opportunities, Enhanced Customer Experience, Operational Efficiency, Reduced Risk, and a better Society.
We look for engineers that demonstrate passion for what they do and develop. They must be curious, persistent to find the right solutions to resolve complex problems and able to communicate and express ideas properly.
We're looking for a passionate, focused Sr Frontend Web (React) candidate to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best, who has creative ways, and curious about learning to work in a 100% remote schema for one of the biggest retail companies in the USA. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
Location: Remote anywhere in Mexico
+5 years of experience in related area
- RTL (React Testing Library)
Other requirements: GIT, Unit Testing, Develpoment Lifecycle, Familiar with CI/CD development ( Github actions is a plus)
- Next (js o nodejs)
Why will you love this job?
- Experience working with a remote, global team
- Get involved of the entire software development company life cycle
- Perform reviews.
- Opportunity to learn about technologies
- Take courses and certifications
- Collaborate with the entire engineering organization to realize our RBAC vision
- Play with the latest & greatest technologies
- You'll enhance your expertise
- Become part of a highly tech-savvy that's growing rapidly
- This role would be able to collaborate with high performance team members building and maintaining systems that power websites and applications people use every day.
- There is a wide range of technologies, from programming languages and frameworks to other tools this role will be exposed to.
Your team will:
- Make our RBAC vision a reality across the stack
- Develop and maintain critical systems
What you can expect from us:
What distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Work with some truly remarkable IT engineers, architects, specialists and more.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
If you apply for this opportunity we will get you resume and its contain personal data whose treatment has been authorized by its owner for Digital OnUs, S. de RL de CV (the “Company”). If you are not the owner of this information or have no relation whatsoever with the subjects treated in it, you are requested in the most attentive way not to make copies of it and / or its attached files and delete it immediately, under the risk of being considered as responsible for the unauthorized treatment of personal data in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations, and other applicable regulations. If you are the owner of personal data in possession of the Company and wish to obtain further information regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of your ARCO rights, please consult our integral privacy notice on the website https://www.digitalonus.com/privacy-policy/