A2e Currently Assisting A Client Seeking:
Title: Sr. DSP Engineer/Audio/Acoustics
Term: Full-Time Perm
Location: Fully Remote
Start Date: ASAP
Responsible for developing and implementing a wide array of signal processing algorithms, needed for innovative ultra-portable products.
- Design, implement, and test algorithms to solve technical challenges associated with one or more of the following – telephony, voice pickup, Bluetooth communications, active noise cancellation, spatial audio
- Design, build, analyze, enhance, and refactor elements of the embedded software system.
- Debug complex low-level problems that may span interfaces between hardware and software
- Develop and mentor junior engineers
- MS or Ph.D. in EE, CS, Mathematics
- Demonstrable expertise in programming signal processing algorithms using C/Python/Matlab, fixed-point assembly, etc.
- Hands-on experience profiling, optimizing, tuning, and debugging embedded DSPs
- Solid Bluetooth fundamentals including:
- Bluetooth Classic,
- Low Energy,
- LE audio
- Deep background in audio and speech processing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience articulating technical concepts in cross-functional teams
- Background in acoustics, acoustic measurements.
Client offers full scope of Benefits including but not limited to:
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Professional development opportunities
- Remote/Hybrid work options
- Casual dress code, office snacks, and mostly remote work during Covid
- A2e Does NOT Accept Resumes sent from any fee -based Staffing/Recruiting/Candidate submittal/Referral company.
- A2e will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of resumes from any such company.
- Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact A2e employees directly in an attempt to present candidates to: A2e’s recruiting team, or other A2e personnel.