Job Title: Senior Data Engineer
Location: Remote – US Only
Since 2010, InMarket has been the leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence and real-time activation for thousands of today’s top brands. Through InMarket's data-driven marketing platform, brands can build targeted audiences, activate media in real time, and measure success in driving return on ad spend. InMarket's proprietary Moments offering outperforms traditional mobile advertising by 6x.* Our LCI attribution platform, which won the MarTech Breakthrough Award for Best Advertising Measurement Platform, was validated by Forrester to drive an average of $40 ROAS for our clients.
*Source: Wordstream US Google Display Benchmarks for Mobile Media
About the Role
Join one of the fastest growing teams at InMarket as a Senior Engineer to help us transform the advertising industry using the latest innovations in technologies such as Scala, Python, Spark, best practices like complete test coverage, and all the greatest offerings of the AWS and GCP ecosystems.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with the Data Engineering team to ensure all of InMarket’s products get the data they need, and provide powerful metrics and insights for business leaders. You would also have the opportunity to learn, further develop, and become an expert in Spark, BigQuery, and other big data platforms. Haven’t used some of these before? We believe continuous learning is a cornerstone value of any talented engineer, and what better way to learn than by building high-quality products.
Your Daily Impact as a Senior Data Engineer:
- Work with closely with other Data Engineering team members
- Participate in daily scrum
- Work closely with product and engineering leads to scope and complete projects
- Work on data pipeline features across AWS and GCP to ensure products get the data they need in a fault-tolerant and testable manner
- Maintain clear metrics and test coverage of our pipelines
- Take ownership of features and lead all life cycle stages for them including requirement analysis, design, development, testing and deployment
- Work closely with Cloud and other engineering teams on a rotation basis to handle reported bugs/issues with the platform
- Perform code reviews for your piers
Your Expertise & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 6+ years experience in software development
- 3+ years experience in Spark, Scala, Python, Airflow
- Experience testing data pipelines
- Experience working with databases, distributed systems, concurrency
- Experience working with Cloud IaaS (e.g. AWS, GCP)
- Experience with Google Cloud BigQuery
Nice to Have:
- Experience with ML
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience with Scala
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
For candidates in California, Colorado, and New York City, the Targeted Base Salary Range for this role is $135,000 to $168,480.
Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, specialized skills and training, performance in role, business needs, and job requirements. Base salary is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Base salary is just one component of InMarket’s total rewards package that also may include bonus, equity, and benefits. Ask your recruiter for more information!
InMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Privacy Notice for California Job Applicants: https://inmarket.com/ca-notice-for-job-applicants/