About Madison Logic:
Our team is reshaping B2B marketing and having fun in the process! As a truly global company, we take pride in the diverse backgrounds of our team. When joining Madison Logic, you are committing to giving 100% and always striving for more. Work with & learn from an incredible group of people who care about your success as much as they care about their own. Our team is at the heart of what we do and our success starts with you!
Remote work note: Please refer to the job posting detail to determine what (if any) remote work options apply to the specific job advertised. Not all positions are available for remote work or in all regions/countries. Where applicable, remote work must be conducted from your home office located in a jurisdiction in which Madison Logic has the legal right to operate. It requires availability and responsiveness on a full-time basis from a distraction free environment with access to high-speed internet. Please inquire for more details.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Sr. Data Analyst with a highly analytical mind who is skilled at understanding data and is able to translate it into actionable insights. In this role, you will write complex queries to create datasets for applications and Dashboards (BI) to use. Develop easy to understand reports using snowflake SQL. Optimize and streamline the way data is viewed. In this highly collaborative role, you will work closely with the architecture and data teams to reach business objectives.
- Develop, implement, and optimize queries using Snowflake.
- Develop queries for applications and business intelligence reporting.
- Use SQL(snowflake) to create reports, dashboards, and visualizations
- Aggregate/Model data and use that data to build reports in Domo
- Analyze data to help improve business performance
- Identify the best data sources for a given analysis
- Develop processes for data mining, data modeling, and data production
- Offer insights and recommendations to improve data reliability and quality
- University degree +7 years of practical experience
- 1+ year’s experience with Python or Node.js
- 4+ year’s experience with SQL or mySQL
- 4+ year’s experience with cloud computing services (AWS)
- Experience working with data cleaning and standardizing process
- Team player and proven relationship-builder
- Strong interpersonal skills, high level of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Experience handling multiple responsibilities, tasks, and projects in a fast-paced environment preferred
- A positive attitude that approaches tasks/projects from a hands-on, roll up your sleeves frame of mind