This position will be fully remote and can be hired anywhere in the continental U.S.
The Sr. Corporate Project Manager executes and drives multiple projects under the guidance of Chief of Staff. The role will work closely with the COS and the Optiv Executive Officers (EO) to accomplish a variety of tasks across the business and will aggressively drive projects from inception to completion, identify and document requirements, build and deliver materials to meet requirements, support various initiatives, keep all stakeholders apprised of status, and manage issues to resolution. The role is responsible for driving and ensuring progress for initiatives, delivering materials or analysis as required, and translating vision into action plans.
How you’ll make an impact
- Develop methods to capture, validate, and communicate guidance and decisions across the organization
- Provide on-demand analytical, strategic, or execution special projects
- Support the design and execution of identified corporate initiatives, in conjunction with business leaders and assembled project teams
- Coordinate and facilitate internal and external planning and project status meetings.
- Collaborate with peers and leaders during the execution of a project to track dependencies, project issues, and potential risks.
- Establish communication plans to facilitate core project team coordination and to provide status to management and extended project team members.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer and executive expectations while ensuring no delays or interruptions.
- Maintain a commitment to project milestones and deliverables and take necessary actions, including escalation to achieve commitments.
- Ensures a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining communications about the project to the team: sales, customers, and delivery personnel.
- Maintain working relationships with subject matter experts and personnel across the organization.
- Act as a thought partner and sounding board for the Chief of Staff
- Coordinate and facilitate information flow, assess root causes, and offer recommendations around challenges facing the organization
- Support the acceleration of execution based on decisions made
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, Finance, or related field. Advanced degree is preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience working with executive leadership, or in a customer-facing delivery leadership role, or performing business or intelligence analysis.
- Experience interfacing with both executives, senior leadership, and partners required.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated
- Project Management expertise, specifically demonstrated success managing complex projects across disparate initiatives on a long term-basis required.
- Business analysis or intelligence experience
- Financial expertise, specifically building or supporting planning, budgeting or forecasting, supporting and leading growth initiatives and efforts
- Management of or consulting for information security projects.
- Operations experience, specifically in data analysis, records, regulatory or compliance work, or IT services
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision required.
- Ability to work as a team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Travel may be required on occasion.
Preferred skills include, but are not limited to: