Title: Splunk Ingest Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Duration:1+ year contract
Rate : $Open
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field or equivalent professional experience
· Effective communication and collaboration skills
· Problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically about security
· Continuous learning mindset to stay updated with the rapidly evolving cyber threat landscape
· Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in Splunk Administration
· The below ideal core competencies and experience should align candidates for success in the NS2 Environments:
o Windows and Linux operating system administration
o Hardware, software, and network-level troubleshooting
o Automation via infrastructure as Code (IaC), e.g. Terraform, Ansible, etc.
o Programming/scripting experience e.g.: Python, PowerShell, Bash, Golang, C, JS, SQL, etc.
o Log management and parsing strategies
o CI/CD pipeline experience e.g.: Jenkins, Concourse, Github Actions, etc.
o Cloud Platforms, e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP
o Familiarity with security compliance frameworks and regulations such as NIST 800-171 or 800-53
Relevant certifications :
· Splunk Architect certification
· Splunk Administrator certification
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux certifications, such as RHCSE or RHCSA
· Cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP) certifications
· Prior DoD or FedRAMP experience
If interested please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.