See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Solutions Architect.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio’s Professional Services team is growing rapidly and seeking an experienced Solutions Architect. This person will work hand-in-hand with our largest and most innovative customers to lead technical discovery, training/workshops, software development sessions, and onsite consultations.
Twilio is looking for an experienced technical consultant who has a demonstrated track record of designing and implementing complex solutions for enterprise-level customers. They also have:
- You are thoughtful about the short term and long term implications of your advice, and you think about how to balance the customer's needs with your team's needs and Twilio's business goals.
- Train and advise customers’ managers, architects, and developers in the best ways to use Twilio technology.
- Spend quality time with our customers, get to know their requirements and requests inside and out, and advocate for them to the rest of the company.
- Create and present design documents and architecture specifications to customers, as well as documentation and project templates to the rest of your team.
- You will turn big problems into small problems and figure out what is important, what is not, and everything in-between.
- Twilio’s products are building blocks, and customers need a castle – Help them design it, then teach them how to build it!
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- The technical skills and experience to become an expert on Twilio’s products, to map those products to customers’ needs, and to design and construct holistic solutions to fill those needs.
- The communication skills to understand key customer requirements, collaborate on a project plan, and articulate solutions and tradeoffs.
- The consulting skills to thrive as the face of Twilio Professional Services in front of Customers’ executives and engineers alike, leading discovery, whiteboarding, and pair coding sessions.
- Fluent in English and one or more Latin American languages (e.g. Portuguese, Spanish). Comfortable working with peers located across the globe.
- A background in contact center and/or communications technology.
- Experience with backend technologies and languages like: Python, C#, node.js, Redis, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure.
This role will be Remote – Brazil.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.