Are you looking for a role that motivates and challenges you? Are you ready for an opportunity for growth? Do you want to work on teams where people roll up their sleeves to take on tough problems together, and regularly blow the doors off our clients with their outstanding teamwork? If you answered yes to those questions, 3Cloud might just be for you!
At 3Cloud, we hire people who aren’t afraid to experiment or fail. We hire people who are willing to give direct and candid feedback to their managers, leaders, and team members. We hire people who jump at those opportunities because they care about our collective growth and success. We hire people who challenge and hold each other accountable for living 3Cloud’s core values because they know that it will result in amazing experiences and solutions for our clients and each other.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter that wants to grow as we grow. As a Cloud Solutions Architect focused on Data & Analytics, your primary responsibility will be to ensure customer success with Azure. The role is a senior level technical customer facing role that will be accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud development experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and had success leading technical and economic value discussions with senior customer executives that drive key decisions and implementation.
A Solutions Architect will own technical envisioning, technical design, and project scope, and technical oversight for their assigned projects.
- Work with the sales team to support sales efforts from a technical perspective
- Support project delivery teams to ensure quality and client satisfaction
- Translate requirements into a technical design leveraging existing tools, services and frameworks
- Drive design and deployment of the customers’ data and analytics workloads in Azure and increase their consumption of the platform by providing architectural (including, design, implementation, and deployment) guidance, supporting development of the customers’ cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers
- Lead creation of collateral including reference implementations and best practices, and training of sellers and partners in your area of specialization
- Identify, validate, and grow opportunities to accelerate Azure consumption in high potential customer accounts, in partnership with the sales team, by driving solution architecture for Microsoft solutions
- 8+ years of experience in data architecture, data warehousing, business intelligence, data integration, data analysis, reporting, and/or machine learning
- 2+ years in a technology management role
- 2+ years involvement in technology pre-sales
- Experience in the design and development of cloud data solutions including data lake storage, relational data, semi-structured data, streaming data, and event driven processing
- Experience with SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, and/or Azure Synapse Analytics is required
- Experience with Power BI or a comparable analytics/reporting platform is required
- Experience with Databricks and/or Apache Spark a plus
- Understanding of cloud ecosystem and leading-edge cloud data technologies
- Microsoft Azure experience required
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
- Microsoft Certification a plus
3Cloud Total Rewards Highlights Include:
- Flexible work location with a virtual first approach to work!
- 401(K) with match up to 50% of your 6% contributions of eligible pay
- Generous PTO providing a minimum of 15 days in addition to 9 paid company holidays and 2 floating personal days
- Three medical plan options to allow you the choice to elect what works best for you!
- Option for vision and dental coverage
- 100% employer premium coverage for STD and LTD
- Paid leave for birth parents and non-birth parents
- Option for FSA, HSA, HRA and Dependent Care
- $67.00 monthly tech and home office allowance
- Utilization and/or discretionary bonus eligibility based on role
- Robust Employee Assistance Program to help with everyday challenges
3Cloud offers competitive compensation. In addition to base pay employees are eligible to receive an annual discretionary/utilization bonus. If you are hired at 3Cloud your final base salary is based on factors such as skills, education, experience and/or geographic location. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above includes the full base salary range for the role. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At 3Cloud we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
At this time, we cannot sponsor applicants for work visas.