RainFocus, one of the most innovative software companies in the heart of Utah’s Silicon Slopes, is in search of an exceptional Solution Consultant.
RainFocus cares about its employees, customers, and the world in which we live. Our rapidly growing team serves Fortune 500 companies like Adobe, Cisco, IBM, Oracle, VMware, and others to prepare and execute in-person, virtual, and hybrid events, across the world. Those events are delivered through our industry-disrupting software platform, with groundbreaking business intelligence, to elevate the attendee experience, streamline event operations, and accelerate marketing results. We are well-funded, growing fast, and building a company that is changing the market — it will be challenging, fun and exciting.
About the Role
As a team member of the RainFocus Client Success organization, the Solution Consultant (“SC”) is critical to driving post-sale client implementations at RainFocus. As a member of a team, the SC is responsible for working alongside Solution Architect to consult on platform configuration best practices, drive requirements, design and execute solutions and educate our clients on the implemented RainFocus toolset.
We need collaborative, energetic team members who are capable of becoming experts in RainFocus products, industry best practices, and who work well within small, focused teams. Solution Consultants are thought leaders within the Client Success organization and often assume additional responsibilities to mentor, train and build the consulting skill set with their peers.
The Solution Consultant job family includes Associate Solution Consultants, Senior Solution Consultants (“Sr.”), and Principal Solution Architects.
- Analysis / Business Acumen
- Work with clients to identify business requirements and workflows
- Facilitate holistic system design and architecture workshops
- Identify product configuration requirements
- Identify risks to implementation success
- Domain / Industry Knowledge
- Suggest best practices for implementing RainFocus products
- Learn and utilize the RainFocus Event Success Methodology
- Consult with clients on new ideas and best practices
- Document requirements, solution designs and testing plans
- Provide regular updates on milestones and tasks to project managers
- Assist project managers in creating level of effort estimates
- Communicate issues and risks to project managers and leadership
- Maintains agenda and leads solution project calls with clients
- Balance priorities across multiple assignments
- Thoroughly track tasks and complete all assignments on time
- Contribute to implementation tools, processes and templates
- Become an expert in RainFocus products
- Train client admins on the RainFocus tools and processes as necessary
- 4 – 7+ years software implementation experience
- SaaS solutions delivery through platform configuration, not custom development.
- Experience implementing Enterprise level clients, including gathering and documenting complex requirements, custom configurations, and integrations (Desired)
- Proven success in creating efficiencies through process design, including outlining and measuring adoption, both internal and client-facing.
- Ability to think strategically to ensure event supports business goals
- Proven track record in delivering innovative and creative solutions
- Ability to work independently, problem-solve, improvise
- Perform consistently under pressure
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team players only
- HTML, CSS, SQL, JSON optional but preferred
- Must be able to travel domestically or internationally up to 20%
- The best candidates for this position will need to have strong chemistry and a culture fit within RainFocus. They will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment. Additional personal qualities include:
- Ability to creatively solve complex problems
- Friendly and outgoing, but assertive when necessary
- Willing to go the extra mile in support of reasonable client requests
- Team-player with a service-oriented mindset
- Self-motivated, thrives in fast-paced environments
- Proactive, relentless learner
- Excited by and eager to take on new challenges and opportunities
- Strong communicator with ability to be self-guided
- Fully onboarded and productive within 60 days (45 days for Pr. Consultants)
- Client satisfaction
- Quality and thoroughness of work (as rated by peers)
- Adherence to deliverable dates